Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cori

Cori

What a heart warming story of a beautiful ragdoll rescue! Cori, you are utterly enchanting. To think that someone did not want you and you were a stray at such a very early age is beyond belief.

But you knew your new home was with your rescuers and were not going to let them get away! And how much you craved affection and company, which is so understandable after your very traumatic time.

My 4 furrbabies and I wish you many long and happy years ahead, you dear sweet soul.

Congratulations on being such a beautiful and worthy Cat of the Day and may your day be filled with treats and gentle rabbit wrestles!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Adorable Cori

What a sweet beauty, and a beautiful story of her rescue! Yes, it must've been exciting to bring her home. All in all, it's obvious this was all meant to be, lucky on both sides. Wishing Cori and her family many happy, fun years together and congratulations on being the Cat of the Day
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Courageous Cori

How sad that you had to follow your new family for a while until they got the hint that they needed you in their family! You truly are gorgeous, and it's okay to be a bit needy after all you must have gone through. Take care Beautiful, and have a wonderful life!

Cori what an irresistable and beautiful face... and what a great rescue story!! Happy cat of the day Cori

Cori, you are a gorgeous kitty! I'm so glad you found your furrever family; sometimes it takes a little encouragement, huh?

Congratulations on your COTD; have a wonderful party with your friend the bunny!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Cori, one could get lost in that coat of yours; just gorgeous! I'm so glad that it didn't take much convincing on your part to become a member of the family. Doubtless that they feel the same way as well. Enjoy your day as COTD, gorgeous one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a beautiful girl you are! I love your ragdoll fur.
    What an amazing story; first being a stray then changing into a pampered house cat.
    Happy Cat of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good cat. Make sure your day is filled with treats, love and happiness.

How on Earth could anyone let this Beautiful Little Treasure like Cori run loose as a stray. I have the feeling that Our Pet Talker Home Locator Squad put cori by you, knowing that your kind hearts would not let you leave her there, and that you would mak a Love Connection.

And you certainly have One Drop Dead Gorgeous Cat Companion in Cory, one whose loyalty nad love will make her a Loyal and Loving Friend for many years to come, and that you will be paid over a Million times over for your compassion and caring.

We Found Ctas Love a Happy Ending and send A Glad To Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW To Our Newst Friend, Newest Rescue and Newest Cat Of The Day Charismatic Cosmic Cori!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

thanks!

this is one of cori's owners...i just had to join the sight and thank you all for your kind words! my brother submitted the story kind of on a whim (its from his point of view, he found her that october day!). We are very excited she gets her day today! we keep telling her she is famous today and she is walking around the house with more attitude than usual i think! she really is a sweet, beautiful cat (much fluffier today than those old pictures!) and we cannot believe our luck for finding her....also just to clarify the only reason we had to question bringing her home is because my father is not an animal lover at all...he still keeps his distance from her today but we've caught him watching her watching the birds on our deck some mornings with a smile on his face thank you all again for making cori's day, what a special website this is!

Dear Cori - I bet those amazing long hairs in your ears work with your whiskers! You are an absolutely stunning girl with a sweet face and incredible blue eyes.

You sure picked your family and made sure you wound up owning them!

Have a happy day, precious Cori, and enjoy a friendly wrestle with your bunny friend!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Cori is STUNNING!

What a beautiful girl, and what a sweet story. I love when pets adopt their people!!!

You are so beautiful and SMART....to enthusiastically adopt your family like you did Good girl!!!!!!! I am so happy for you; you have found a wonderful furrever home and were saved from the life of a stray. Congrats on being COTD and please give your humans a big head butt from me as a THANK YOU for listening to your hearts and saving your girl

Cori what a gorgeous angel you are!!!

I wouldn't have been able to leave in that lot either. I'm so glad your humans listened to reason and their hearts. It's a win win situation for you all!!! I hope you all enjoy your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by astuc001 View Post
    also just to clarify the only reason we had to question bringing her home is because my father is not an animal lover at all...he still keeps his distance from her today but we've caught him watching her watching the birds on our deck some mornings with a smile on his face thank you all again for making cori's day, what a special website this is!
    OK, in addition to all the other congrats, I have to add kudos to Cori for winning over Mr. "I hate cats"! Another one enslaved. Hah hah hah!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Congratulations to beautiful Cori on being today's Cat of the Day!
    You are such a pretty girl and it sounds like you found the perfect loving home to live in.
    I hope you and your family did a lot of celebrating for your big day today.
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Astuc001!
    I would love it if you would post more pictures of Cori, we love looking at cat pictures in the Cat General section.
    Please give Cori some hugs and kisses from me and my two blue eyed kitties.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy