Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Say for Fiona & Osiris *Update* Now Apollo is going to Vets Tonight

Now Apollo is sick. Osiris is doing much better with the sneezing and Fiona's eye is finally looking better but now poor little Apollo has it and his one nostril is a little deformed and I think he has an URI although I can't be certain. He has a vet appointment for tonight at 5:30 p.m.

If you could please say a pray for him, I spent last night out on the couch with him sleeping on me at times and sneezing and here him breathing. Poor little guy.

Thanks in advance for all the prays.

Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jan 2010 (12).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	45117   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 045.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	807.5 KB 
ID:	45118   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feb 2010 (17).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	45119  

What did the vet say? Is he OK?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    What did the vet say? Is he OK?
    I actually don't go till tonight. I felt so bad leaving him at home this morning I would of brought him to work with me but since I'm a secretary I don't have a closed office I wish I did or I'd bring him with me.

He just wanted to snuggle with me this morning and he placed his little head under my chin like he did when he was a baby.

Poor guy.

Melissa

It sounds like one of your cats has caught a bug and now it's being passed around to all of your cats. This has happened to me before too so I feel your pain. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Apollo's way. Please continue to keep us updated.

Prayers for Apollo. Be well again soon, beloved kitty!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers for sweet Apollo!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Turns out Apollo does have an infection. He was so miserable by the time that I took him to the vets. His eye's were weeping a little bit but not too bad.

The vet gave him an antibotic and he got his first dose at the vets. On Saturday he seemed a little worse so I called the vets to see if we could get a decongestant and she gave us one. Man did he hates those pills. I didn't get the first one down his thoart and he ended up tasting it and it must of been just so nasty that he started foaming at the mouth. I had to clean him up and we did evenutally get it in him and by Sunday he was back ontop the kitchen counter tops where he found a bag of 2 potatos and knocked them to the floor and started scratching at them and tearing them up a little bit.

Last night he was up on the counter top again and yet again this morning. We don't allow the kitties to get up on the counter tops and most of our kitties now that but he's still learning since he just figured out a few weeks ago he could jump that far. I put down double sided sticky tape before when we had one jumping up on the counter tops that would pee in the one corner. Of course it turned out to be crystals in the pee and that's why the one was trying to get our attention and boy did that work.

Anyway if you could spare a few more prays for him just so that way he recovers 100% that would be great.

Fiona is still closing her eye from time to time now and I did ask the vet on Saturday when I stopped in because they stained her eye to check for ulcers and there weren't any so that's a good sign but she still holding it closed from time to time and the vet said she has seen chlamydia take a few weeks to heal so it may just need some more time.

I finished her last eye meds last night so we'll see if it clears up. I hope so. The eye isn't infected anymore and her eye it white in the corner so it looks much better but I'm not sure why she is still holding it closed other than the infection is still there I'm guessing.

If you want to include a pray for her that would be great too.

Thanks!
    Melissa

Prayers for all the kitties, and for you, too! I know it's rough when they're sick! {{{{Hugs}}}} all around!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Prayers for all the kitties: May you soon be well and healthy!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery