Thread: Sir Max

Sir Max

Sir Max, you are the spitting image of my Tabby Point (Lynx Point) Siamese, Little Lucifer! In fact, you could be brothers!

What a time for you to make your entrance into the world - during a hurricane of such massive proportions. The woman who rescued you and took you to the vet was an angel as it sounds to me like it was divine providence. You are in your furrever home, and have helped to heal the sadness of your dad who was pining for Frastas ( I won't even try to write his whole name). And he keeps you safe during those nasty thunderstorms , and in before night is the best thing for all kitties!

You are such a funny guy with your water bowl - that's just what my Somali, Jorja, does.

You sure are one adorable big boy now, and I could just reach into the computer and give you big cuddles and kisses.

Congratulations on being our beautiful Cat of the Day, Sir Max, and may your day be filled with an endless supply of almonds in their shells - and many treats and cuddles!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Sir Max the Great

Max, you are such a handsome cat. I really like how your fur is a gray version of a siamese. I also love your light blue eyes. They are magnificent.

Your early life must of been hard; being born in a hurricane. But luckily now you have a loving family and you are enjoying life.

I am very happy to say to you "Happy Cat of the Day"! You earned that title by being such a good cat.

P.S. Please enjoy today because it is your special day.

Max you are such a handsome fellow! I can see where you would be frightened of storms after your rough start. I am so happy that you have a loving family and that you were able to fill the void in their heart. Enjoy your spcial day handsome Max! Congratulations on being COTD

That sure is scary Sir Max to be born and lost in a huge Hurricane with all of that rain and noise and thunder.
    But you survived and provided an important function to help a grieving Cat Dad get over the loss of a Beloved Cat Companion who was there for such a long time.

We know that Rastsu is in your corner as he wouldnt want his Dad to be lonely, and he loves the fact that you are his Best Friend , and that you have filled such a void.

Many of We Found Ctas are here to help Our Cta Dad who has lost several Found Cats and we know what a Great Task that is.
    We send a Survivor MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW to Our Newest Friends and Newest Cats of the Day Rastus and Sir Max!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome Sir Max! How elegant and regal you look in your lovely garden. I don't blame you for not liking storms. I would love to be your servant and cater to your every whim. Please allow your purr-ent to give you a whole ton of hugs, petting and snuggles from me. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, most handsome and dignified Sir Max!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Max what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing all your pictures today but specially the one of you by the flowers. You certainly look content. Sounds like you are loved very much. That's just the way it should be too. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hello there Sir William Maxwell Aitken! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Bet you turn more than a few heads with those stunning, sparkling baby blues and that gorgeous coat! Yes indeed Sir Max, you certainly are living the good life, hehe! And after your frightening start at life, you sure do deserve all the best that life has to offer! We are so grateful to your rescuer, that nice lady, along with your vet tech who helped make your love match a reality! Yes Sir, you had some mighty big paw prints to fill, following the legacy of the beloved Theophrastus Phillippus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim...Frastas. But while no one can ever take his place, you now Sir, hold your very own special place in your humans', your Daddy's heart!!! In fact, you have your assistants right where you want them, firmly in the grasp of your precious paws!

Thank you for warming my cold winter's night with your heart warming story, your precious photos! You truly are one most deserving Cat of the Day honoree!!! Love and bunches of cuddles and kisses to you, precious Max! Hope you're enjoying a very happy and love filled day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a very handsome boy Max! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Marvelous Max!

Max - I love your story! Thank God for the nice lady who found you and your siblings!
    I can tell by your pics that you have a wonderful life! Enjoy your COTD status!