Thread: Just Stressed Out Right Now - Car Problems, Marriage Problems, Stressed.

Threaded View

Just Stressed Out Right Now - Car Problems, Marriage Problems, Stressed.

Last Saturday I took my car into the shop because it needs an alignment. I was supposed to drop off my car Saturday morning but my mom didn't want to drive in the snow so I said that was fine I'll just wait for my car. I was there right at 7 a.m. when they opened and had to wait till 8:40 a.m. for them to tell me that I need new inner tire rods on the front wheels before they can do an alignment properly.

So I got them to find out how much everything was going to cost and they told me I'd be looking at $250. Although since I was going to have to wait until today to get my car fixed since I had a vet appt. scheduled for Saturday at 11 a.m. they couldn't fix my car in time and so I just decided to wait until today to get it fixed.

They told me that they would be able to order 2 tie rods from one place and they would be $16 each. Which I thought that's not too bad at all.

Then I called them yesterday about the price it was going to cost for everything and they told me that the girl didn't up the parts right so they had to add some $$ onto it.

But they said the whole thing should be around $210 instead of the $250 since they were able to get the one part cheaper.

Which I thought well that's great and I'm glad I waited.

Anyway so I left my car this morning at got a ride into work with someone who lives pretty close to the garage and I asked them again this morning that the price was going to be $210 and they said yes. I said that's great and I'll be back for my car later today then.

Well just at 12:30 p.m. they call me and tell me that my car needs a cam bolt in order to get the alignment machine in right and that was going to cost me another $50.

I know that doesn't seem like a lot but to me it's A LOT. So I'm at work and I tell them well if it has to be done then I guess that it has to be replaced.

I told them though that I can't afford much more things to go wrong here so I'm hoping this will be the last part that is needed for the alignment because I don't really have a lot of $$.

Anyway, some of you know that I am taking a lupron injection monthly, which puts me through a menopause like state and things do upset me easily normally but now things are just 10 times worse it seems.

So after I get off the phone I start crying, I just can't seem to get ahead no matter what.

I owe our vets still a lot of $$ and we are working with them and thank goodness they are allowing us to but car places don't.

Plus I've been under some other stress because my husband and I are not doing well at all right now and I don't know where things are headed

My mom just had her 4th rotator cuff surgery on Tuesday and she can't do anything really for the next 4 weeks or so but rest.

My dad isn't being very helpful either it seems so I'm afraid she is going to do something without thinking or asking for help even though I only live 15 mins. away from her and would be glad to help her out when she needs it.

Ok I think I'm done, sorry I don't have a ton of friends either and that sucks and maybe I'm just feeling depressed. Tomorrow I have a meeting with a doctor who is going to test me for ADHD or ADD but it is possible I may just have Post Traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

I'm just stressing out right now but I'm trying to remain calm but working just sucks right now even though I need the $$. I also has a back injection done last Thursday to help with my sciatic pain and that didn't seem to help I still have it and it's been worse since I got the injection but maybe it's just my emotions are playing it up more who knows.

Sorry for making this post so long.

Melissa
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 03-04-2010 at 02:47 PM.