Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Great Dane in the need of a home, Ohio-Done!

Yes, I know!

What a "happie" thread! It is filled with wonderful news.

So, so happy - Gabbie was such a loved girl, that I am sure she trained her momma just right for Trinity!
    I've Been Frosted

Ah the mystery is solved at last, Congratulations, how wonderful that Trinity is going to such a wonderful loving home.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Yeah!!! There they are the wonderful angels we have been telling you all about. Thank you so much Phred for bringing us all together. Trinity will have the best home ever. *big hugz*

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke View Post
    GOLLIE!
    THAT was like pullin teeth!

So, NOW we know >>>

Tom & Carrie >>>

CONGRATS to the
    NEW PawRents!!

Thank you! And yes you are exactly right it's wonderful knowing she is going to such a perfect home.

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    Carrie it's so nice to hear this news. I hope everything goes wonderfully for you all

Heidi it must be nice knowing exactly who will have your dog and that she'll be very well taken care of! I'm glad everything worked out.

Carrie, You are going to make me cry, you are so sweet. I just melted when I read "looking forward to laying in the grass next to Trinity and enjoying the day." You are a true angel.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbiegirl View Post
    Me.

A big thanxs goes out to Phred for thinking of me the moment he saw Heidi's post.

We don't have the actual "big day" figured out yet, but we will be sure to let everyone know the minute we do.

Tom and I just moved from the apartment in downtown Findlay to a house in McComb (just a bit further drive to the dog park). We are very excited about the extra lot we have out back and are looking forward to laying in the grass next to Trinity and enjoying the day.

~Rest in Peace my baby, you are greatly missed~

Has this happened yet?
    I was going to ask on Facebook and I couldn't think of a good way to word it without it sounding weird. lol!
    ((hugs))
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post

Has this happened yet?
    ((hugs))
    Still a Work in Progress; but progress is being made.

* Decorators are still working on Trinity's new "office" at the Store

* New Mom is STILL haulng "stuff" out to the New Ranch

Rumor Uppy-Date >>>

Latest Rumor ...

The Count-down continues after the final hold ... TEN ...

NINE ...

Pending Dawg Bed delivery ...

Trinity has her *stuff* all packed ...

EIGHT ...

Amazing speed of UPS

The poor UPS man will have quite a load for us today. In addition to a new bowling ball for Tom , he will be carrying a new blanket for the car and a big bed for Trinity.

Hoping the rain is few and far between on Sunday so we can at least hang out in the yard.

Two more days and counting.......
    -----------------------------------------
    Rest in peace my love

Don'cha just like a SMoooooooth count-down?

Trinity

Took a day off work this week and had a girls day out with just me, Trinity, and my Mom. We had a blast. I am spending every last waking moment with our baby girl until she joins Mommy Carrie in her wonderful home with Daddy Tom and two adorable kitty siblings. Her bag is packed and ready for tomorrow.

a little closer....

Wow, just saw the clock. We're going to have to go to bed soon, so we can wake up and be ready for the arrival of Trinity. Heidi and Jason have to get up even earlier for the drive here.

I'm hoping the rain will somehow hold off long enough so we can walk outside and and show Heidi and Jason the yard. Haven't had much time to actually work on it since we bought the house, but it is (in my mind) Great Dane size and has lots of potential. Trinity will have fun hanging outside with us while we work.