Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

I read about it yesterday - at several reputable online news sources.
    Apparently Bristol was also involved - shortly thereafter she (Bristol) made a very weak apology.

As I said previously, if parents spent more time quality time with their kids as they are growing up, there would be less of this trash.

Wow, I don't know why I just did this, but I just read the facebook thread. My question is...why are these people friends on facebook if they can't say a nice thing to each other? It's called UnFriend them!!! I'd never have anyone on my facebook that is calling me such names or talking the way these kids do. But I must remember.....they are kids.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I know who won, but I won't say in case anyone doesn't know.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

FYI - Bristol's mother wasn't there for the finals. She was in Phoenix - signing books.

I'm sorry, but I think the books could have waited one more day. And I think those fans in Phoenix would have understood.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I know who won, but I won't say in case anyone doesn't know.
    Thank you! I made sure I didn't come look just in case anyone forgot. I was too busy cleaning the house like a mad woman anyway
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I couldn't stay up until 11 to watch it. I recorded it, but I went online to see who won. So I know who won and will watch the finale show sometime this weekend.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

KG is the biggest piece of doo doo on the planet.

LOL, there was nothing on TV last night and I watched her go complainin....
    ah camping with Sarah Palin.

Great stuff.

This is really just a joke - right

They snagged Tom DeLay and Tucker Carlson, but the producers of "Dancing with the Stars" won't get one politico: the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Sharpton said he’s been asked on several occasions to join the reality show but recently told TMZ: “I just turned them down again.”

"You have to have your priorities," said Sharpton. "It's different taking one night [to do] ‘Saturday Night Live’ and taking weeks to do 'Dancing with the Stars.'"

Besides, said Sharpton, he'd steal the show.

"I got moves! I'd blow them out! There'd be no chance for anybody to touch me. But I just don't have the time."

DWTS season 12

new cast...
    Chelsea Kane, actress
    Chris Jericho, wrestler and singer
    Hines Ward, football player
    Kendra Wilkinson, reality TV personality
    Kirstie Alley, actress
    Mike Catherwood, radio personality
    Petra Nemcova, model
    Ralph Macchio, actor
    Romeo, actor and recording artist
    Sugar Ray Leonard, boxer and speaker
    Wendy Williams, talk show host

I only saw a bit of it last week (Sugar Ray's foxtrot) and didn't see it this week at all. I wonder who will win?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    My favorites are Hines Ward, Ralph Macchio and Kirstie Alley. I think the right cast member went home last week. I think it's way to early to say who'll win, but Hines Ward has been the most consistently good so far. My heart is with Ralph Macchio, since I can't remember NOT having a crush on him, though his jive was a little too crazy. Hines was fabulous both nights. He's one of my favorite football players, and he is charming and lovely, and he and Kim (Kym?) are great together! I'd have to say, though, that Kirstie Alley's first dance (I think it was a cha-cha) has been my favorite routine so far.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I haven't watched it at all so far this season. I personally think it's a lousy lineup, so I guess that's why I lost interest. IMO - last year was the best ever.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I love Hines Ward - he has such a great smile. Reminds me of Emmitt Smith. I also like Chris Jericho and Ralph Macchio. I think the male contestants are better than the female this time around.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I still have the same three favorites, although Hines Ward is edging Ralph Macchio out of the top spot for me. I LOVE Ralph Macchio, but Hines Ward is magnificent on the dance floor, and that samba last night was fantastic. I couldn't believe it when Maks fell! He and Kirstie Alley are incredible together, I LOVE their chemistry. I don't think I've ever seen Maks laugh as much as he does with Kirstie. Their dance was gorgeous, once they got going.

Did anyone hear anything about one of the pros retiring? I haven't watched the results show all the way through, but I thought I heard them mention on the show that one of the pros was retiring...
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I like Hines and Ralph a lot. Only I can't stand Karina! But she should be happy she finally got a good partner. She hasn't had a good one since Mario Lopez.

I also couldn't believe Maks fell. I haven't watched the results show yet either, although I know who left. Maybe Maks is the one retiring.... Let me google and see if I can find out.
    Couldn't find anything on it.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I believe that they were talking about the possible retirement of Hines from pro football.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~