Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

I've never known it to be so close at the final before - the final four are so close that it's a virtual four way tie. It's really anyone's to win. All four of them have been at the top at various points and they were all in top form last week.

I didn't watch the show last evening. There was the Oklahoma tornado and the Wings - Blackhawks hockey game. GO WINGS!!

I did find Kellie and Derek's free style on line this morning - it was like nothing I've ever seen before. No props - just pure dancing. Absolutely fantastic!!

I only saw about half of last night's show - Bill Nye looked uncomfortable. I was most impressed by Elizabeth Berkeley. Who is Mark Ballas's partner?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mark's partner is Christina Milian. I only know her as a co/host (kind of) on The Voice.
    Apparently she is an actress/singer-songwriter.
    I thought she did a good job on her dance.

I wasn't paying full attention to the show, I have to admit, but some people were very good.
    Of course a few of them have dancing in their background, so it's a bit easier for them to "get it".
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hmmm, maybe I will dvr it ... after all, they have someone on for science geeks to root for! How did Amber Reilly do? I've seen her on Glee, of course. so know she can at least do some choreography!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hmmm, maybe I will dvr it ... after all, they have someone on for science geeks to root for! How did Amber Reilly do? I've seen her on Glee, of course. so know she can at least do some choreography!
    She nailed it. 9 from Len, 9 from Bruno, 9 from Carrie Ann in the first week!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678