Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    So how was the premiere tonight, I didn't get to see it
    Half of them could be booted off without being missed - IMO.

The best - Erin Andrews, Nicole Scherzinger, Evan Lysacek - again, IMO.

Damn, with that money, I'd be able to pay off my college loans in ONE DAY and get my own place for my boyfriend and I... and we'd get our 'dream house'.. *sigh*
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Buzz Aldrin was painful to watch - trying to do the moon walk???? Why do people embarrass themselves like that?????

Kate Goselin was as good as I expected.

I agree with what Grace said.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Craftlady View Post
    Yep they get paid $200,000 (doesnt matter when they get booted off). Here's the link to payments http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2009/03...aries-revealed
    So can I sign up?? I would get booted the first time around no doubt but I could sure use $200,000! I'm so broke right now that I could really use that much that would pay off my vets bills and maybe I could get a small house.

Kate was not good.....at all. I was actually hoping she'd do better than she did. Her smile seemed so fake, it was annoying me. But I think she was just very nervous.

Pamela Anderson appeared to be drunk or on drugs. She was a freak!

I really liked Chad Ochocinco and Erin Andrews. I also thought Niecy Nash did a good job too. I loved what she said about her "jiggly parts". LOL

I'm not a big fan of Shannen Doherty, but I did feel her emotions about her father were genuine. Her dad was so cute in the audience.

I also agree with Grace, I won't be sad to see several of them gone. I have a feeling Buzz will stick around only because of his fame. But if I had to predict who would leave next week it would be Buzz or Kate.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I might have watched DWTS this season because Buzz Aldrin is on - I mean, what science geek wouldn't want the astronaut to win, right? And, for nay sayers, how could a choreographer resist having one of the handful of people who have actually walked on the moon do "the moonwalk," - it was inevitable! That said, I am refusing to watch because I don't care to see or hear anything more about Kate Gosselin.
    I've Been Frosted

What a mess!!!

I also agree with Gretchen.

Nicole has a clear advantage over all the others with her dancing background. The woman is a steel fortress. I really enjoyed her and Derek. They were awesome but a little too polished right off the top.

What was with that smile that Kate couldn't get rid of? I thought her mouth was glued in that position. It was getting on my nerves too.
    She seems to have this, "I'll show them" attitude all the time, no matter what it takes. I actually felt a little sorry for her watching her dance though.

Buzz Aldrin......Oh My Goodness. He is 80 years old but his smile was also glued on. Is there a special glue for these events?

Pam Anderson was her normal self. What is she going to do when that body and face completely go?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post

Buzz Aldrin......Oh My Goodness. He is 80 years old but his smile was also glued on. Is there a special glue for these events?
    Did you see his wife? They look as though they've had work done together

Pamela Anderson appeared to be drunk or on drugs. She was a freak!
    I'll admit that William Shatner is Canadian...but I HATE to admit that about Pam....

Last edited by Catty1; 03-23-2010 at 06:25 PM.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Did you see his wife? They look as though they've had work done together
    You're right, Gretchen!! I forgot about the wife. Sorry to say she looked like a character from a freak show. I seriouly think her plastic surgery attempt went awry.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

WoW!

You Guys are TOUGH on the *stars*!

Kate has no rhythm, and that is something you cannot learn, either you have it or ya don't. She will never be a good dancer and it was painful to watch.
    I wish she would stay home with the 8 kids she made and take care of them instead of trying to be a star be it by dancing, writing, being on TV.
    The kids need a mommy, not a diva.
    Buzz one of my heros, time to hang it up grandpa.
    Pam was a sex kitten, I wish I could move like her once again, (took dance lessons in my 20's and loved loved loved it) but weak knees and a lot of back problems keep me from doing that, still I might try to do some dancing again. Would be fun.
    Weather you like Pam or not she is a cutie on the dance floor.

LOL,

Will someone please tell "Erring" Andrews she's a moron? Also, KG is a PITA.

Enough already.

Kate has to learn her whiny, petty attitude that somehow popping out a litter isn't all that special anymore?

I saw pics of her during her hair style changes, but had to reel in my comments.....She's a good looking shell with a real Caramel Nougat Evil/Ugly
    center to her.

She's a rag.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I think it will come down to between Nicole and Evan in the end. At least I hope so.

And Kate just has to be a drama queen - even on this show. Did you see her "display" last night that they showed of her practice? Her so-called dancing is really pathetic.

It's either going to be her or Buzz that gets booted tonight. Poor Buzz - he's just too old to pull it off. Hey - Chloris Leachman was up there in years, but she wasn't all that bad, and she had a sense of humor to carry her thru. She looked like she was really having fun - but Buzz???????? He looks like he's hoping and praying that he makes it to the end of the dance without checking out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Carole,

I agree with you. The whole thing is getting old real fast. If they put the Octomom on, that's when I'll pull the plug on watching that program.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of reality shows.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!