Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Just quickly watched the dances from last night. Hope's story is remarkable, I really really like her as a person. With that being said . . . I just think she looks horrible on the dance floor. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I thought Ricki and Derek were overall the best, and I'm super bummed about J.R.'s ankle. What a letdown! You could see the pain on his face. I hope he can pick it up for the next week. I'd hate to see him down for very long!

Way to go, Rob! He looked amazing!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

My favorite last night was actually ROB! Hope looked very pretty last night, especially in the first dance. But no....she can't dance!!
    I was also very sad about JR's ankle. I originally thought it would be either JR or Ricki to win it. But Rob seems to be a serious contender. I just HOPE that Hope goes tonight. Maks is rubbing off on her....her comment to Carrie Ann.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    My favorite last night was actually ROB! Hope looked very pretty last night, especially in the first dance. But no....she can't dance!!
    I was also very sad about JR's ankle. I originally thought it would be either JR or Ricki to win it. But Rob seems to be a serious contender. I just HOPE that Hope goes tonight. Maks is rubbing off on her....her comment to Carrie Ann.
    I am still hoping JR wins it all, he truly is a better dancer than Rob. I just hope JR's fans will keep him in realizing how pained his ankle was last night and he couldn't dance as well as he could have. And Hope will probably go home tonight
    because you're right, she can't dance.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Maybe it was because the Muppets were mentioned but when I saw Ricki's first outfit, all I could think of was Big Bird. Then when she started molting feathers, I just lauighed out loud. I did like her dance though and she deserved the marks she got. I just got the giggles from that yellow outfit.

I think JR deserves to be in the finals way before Hope and Maks. So for the first time, I voted this year, for him.

If Hope and Maks get the ax, the final 3 should be really good.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm with MOFF - when I saw Ricki's yellow outfit - I just thought - "you've got to be kidding - right?"

It's a shame about JR, but he could still pull it off with sympathy votes. So many people really want to see him win, and he could still do it. And even tho Rob is really doing well, I hope he doesn't win. I guess It's because of his last name that I say that - I just don't like the whole K klan even one little bit!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I can't decide who I want to win. I go back and forth between JR and Ricki. I really hope it's JR, Ricki and Rob in the finals. I think that will make for a really good finale. Nothing against Hope, but she just doesn't seem to compare to the others. She has improved quite a bit in her last few dances and I think it's a shame that her and Maks just didn't seem to click very well for most of the season. I did enjoy "meeting" her and hearing her story. I'm just hanging out and waiting for the result show to start!

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I'm with MOFF - when I saw Ricki's yellow outfit - I just thought - "you've got to be kidding - right?"

It's a shame about JR, but he could still pull it off with sympathy votes. So many people really want to see him win, and he could still do it. And even tho Rob is really doing well, I hope he doesn't win. I guess It's because of his last name that I say that - I just don't like the whole K klan even one little bit!
    Oh believe me I don't care at all for the K klan either. What a bunch of no talents. I want JR to take home the trophy but if not, I'd like to see Ricki take it, anybody but Rob plus I can't stand Cheryl either

"I've been frosted."

Geez, this thread can bring out some ugly remarks about total strangers! Eek.

I am glad Hope left, I think she was the least talented dancer of the four, for sure. Her story was pretty incredible to hear, though.

The Muppets were fun. Clara kept calling Kermit a turtle.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I'm glad Hope left too. Rob has really improved a lot so it'll be interesting to see the dance off. My money is on JR, although I heard he has an injury.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    My mom and I had a similar reaction: "Who dressed her tonight?"
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well last night was the last night to vote and I was able to get all my votes in for JR. There was a limit to how many votes you could do by phone and I used them all up, I think I voted 6 to 8 times. I don't remember cuz I just kept hitting redial. I sure hope I helped JR win tonight.

Thank you Michelle for my new Signature, it is really beautiful and I love the way you placed everything, fantastic.
    Last edited by redbird; 11-22-2011 at 04:01 PM.

"I've been frosted."

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm hoping it's JR for the win. His freestyle last night was awesome.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hoping for JR to win here too. I voted for him last night. I loved his free style.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

hopeing jr wins
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi

Bit of a SPOILER

I'm not watching but my friend told me who came in third. If rob wins, I'm going to be very disappointed.