Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

I skipped Bieber too, he's not that talented. I for one was glad to see David go, he was not a great dancer and besides I couldn't take his personality. I really think there is something wrong with him, it could be all the booze he has drank. I just think he is a little weird and I just couldn't take him anymore, same for Chaz. I am still rooting for JR but Ricki is giving him a real contest.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Oh boy, that was NOT the result I was expecting.

I think J.R. Martinez as the Grand Marshal for t he Rose Parade is a terrific choice! (I wonder if he will have reconstruction surgery for his left ear some time in the future? He doesn't have much of his external ear at all.)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    J.R. and Ricki both were awesome tonight! I was so glad to see that Hope and Maks smoothed things out, and it really showed in their routines. I really liked Rob's first dance, too, I think he has really come a long way! As for Nancy . . . I think Len's comment was completely out of line (that's the kind of "judging" that I think has nothing to do with critiquing and has no place on the show). However, I do think she should be the one to leave tomorrow.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I agree that, based on last night, Nancy should go. I did enjoy Hope's instant dance.
    JR totally got the scores he deserved.

Len's comment about Nancy is what makes me agree with what Maks said in their little "tiff". I'll leave it at that.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I also agree it was Nancy's last dance. I would like to see Rob go off cuz I don't like him or Cheryl but he is a better dancer than Nancy. J R was great last night, I really enjoyed watching him. As far as Len goes, he's just an old fuddy-duddy I like Bruno tho, he is just so way out there and can be very funny.

"I've been frosted."

I definitely think either Nancy or Hope will be the ones to go. Nancy looks like she forgot her steps in the last dance.

JR knocked it outta the park and deserved all six 10's!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post

Len's comment about Nancy is what makes me agree with what Maks said in their little "tiff". I'll leave it at that.
    Exactly. I have heard those kinds of remarks more often from the guys, but even Carrie Anne has made some comments that make me cringe. There's no insight in them, it's just rude.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I haven't watched the results, but I heard who went home, and I have to say . . . I'm pleased with the results! I am not super excited about the semi finalists, except for J.R. and Ricki, though . . . odd final four!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Yes - it was time for Nancy to go. I have to give her credit tho - she was pretty gutsy for taking on the challenge and for lasting as long as she did - and her winning money is going to a good cause. Makes me think that there really is some good and a soft spot somewhere in there afterall.

So it's J.R. or Ricki that will win - IMO - just don't know which. It's gonna be darn close tho. I have a gut feeling that it will be J.R, - unless he really screws up - and that doesn't seem too likely.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Nancy did WAY better than I ever expected her to. And she was actually funny sometimes too.
    I am pretty sure JR will win. Which would be a nice change since the last few winners have been either Derek, Mark or Kym. LOL Karina (even though I don't care for her) has never won.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Nancy did WAY better than I ever expected her to. And she was actually funny sometimes too.
    I am pretty sure JR will win. Which would be a nice change since the last few winners have been either Derek, Mark or Kym. LOL Karina (even though I don't care for her) has never won.
    What I really liked about Nancy is after the judges gave their opinions, she took it like a trooper. Never answered them back in any way, just took it with a smile and I give her credit for that since she is well known as always getting the last word It's wonderful that her winnings are going to abused children. She was back at her job already last night and she thanked everyone for voting for her.

J R should win, I do feel bad for Maks since he has never won either and won't win this season either.

"I've been frosted."

My goodness . . . I just watched the results from Tuesday. Those were spectacular, gracious, genuine farewell speeches from Nancy and Tristan both. I think he is wonderful and can't wait to see him paired with more celebrities! Nancy was super in saying so much about Tristan, he seemed genuinely appreciative and a bit surprised. I liked the two of them from the beginning, although I still wouldn't consider myself a Nancy Grace fan.

And, that Michael Jackson inspired dance routine was amazing! I love Cirque Du Soleil and Michael Jackson, and would love to see that show live! Awesome dance!

I thought Hope and Maks did really well the other night, but man . . . seeing them walking so far apart from each other backstage just makes me think that they're definitely not pals. Oh well, hopefully he'll have a better relationship with his partner next season!

I feel so bad for JR and Karina. Hope they pull through. Gotta say I was super impressed with Rob and Cheryl.

Even injured, JR & Karina did better than Hope & Maks, I think...
    And I was also pretty impressed with Rob & Cheryl. Although I am pretty tired of the Kardashians, he is more personable than the others.

Since my guy David is out (boo, hiss.... lol) I'm rooting for JR all the way.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I haven't watched the show, yet, but am bummed to hear about the injury! I don't "keep up with the kardashians" on any level, so I'm not tired of them at all. I barely watch the kind of tv that would showcase any of those reality type shows. I remember when Kim danced, though, and I didn't enjoy her. Rob is charming enough, and seems to be really working hard and having fun, I've enjoyed him. And, now I can't wait to see what they did last night!