Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

I am not happy about last night's results. That's two weeks in a row that I think the wrong person was eliminated.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I am not happy about last night's results. That's two weeks in a row that I think the wrong person was eliminated.
    I agree!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Well I guess my early prediction is all wrong.
    Slight change in the prediction.....JR or Ricki! Oh, maybe I shouldn't predict anymore. I don't want to jinx those people.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Nancy Grace is far from a moron!!! And yes I was referring to her boobs!!

I also don't think Chaz is going to dance any differently than he has been. His partner is the one doing all the work. Sorry, he needs to go.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I haven't watched yet, but I'm guessing Chynna went home. I'm about to watch!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    I was pretty bummed with the results last night, although the contestant who left certainly wasn't my favorite. I'd have much preferred to see Chaz go, simply because I don't imagine he's going to be able to dance any better than what we've already seen.

I can't watch even five seconds of Nancy Grace on TV, when she's in her element, but she's been charming and very human on the competition.

I think it's pretty crappy to call her a moron, but that's just my opinion.
    Nancy Grace is a opportunistic jerk who uses her postion in the media to try cases that are either in the system or soon to be tried.

She's rude, judgemental and 'convicts' everyone before all the evidence is in on whatever case is on her program.

She's rude to the people on her show, if they do not agree with her, she shouts over them and cuts them off and laughs at whatever point they are trying to make.

She's also 'indicted' more than a few people on her show without all the facts.

There was a husband of a missing woman, who she claimed was a 'prime suspect' until the police turned up evidence that he had nothing to do with whatever crime had been committed.

She never apologized or made a statement saying that she was wrong and had accused this poor dude that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASE.

-------------------

Look up Melinda Duckett and the lawsuit that her family filed against NG and CNN. Then look up the settlement she made.

She's really not a nice person.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Nancy Grace is a opportunistic jerk who uses her postion in the media to try cases that are either in the system or soon to be tried.

She's rude, judgemental and 'convicts' everyone before all the evidence is in on whatever case is on her program.

She's rude to the people on her show, if they do not agree with her, she shouts over them and cuts them off and laughs at whatever point they are trying to make.

She's also 'indicted' more than a few people on her show without all the facts.

There was a husband of a missing woman, who she claimed was a 'prime suspect' until the police turned up evidence that he had nothing to do with whatever crime had been committed.

She never apologized or made a statement saying that she was wrong and had accused this poor dude that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASE . . .

. . . She's really not a nice person.

Ok, I'm not sure what this laundry list of why you think she's a rude jerk (which I'm not debating) has anything to do with my comment about her being referred to as a moron, which I still think is crappy. But, thanks for giving me "just the facts, Jack."

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Look up Melinda Duckett and the lawsuit that her family filed against NG and CNN. Then look up the settlement she made.

Nah, I don't think I will. I already know I can't stand her on her show, I don't need more fuel.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

J.R. did an amazing samba, make sure to watch it if you haven't! Decent show, overall! I'm thinking it's time for Carson to go home, although I LOVE watching him. Going to bed!

I agree. I love JR! I love David Arquette, too. They're my two favorites.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    I agree. I love JR! I love David Arquette, too. They're my two favorites.

David is in my top three. I like everyone who's left, actually. They each appeal to me in their own way (surprisingly so with Chaz and Nancy, as I've NEVER liked either of them prior). David is achingly charming, I have always enjoyed him.

I know Carson wasn't the best dancer, but he sure has a nicer personality than Hope Solo. Did you see the look on her face when she knew she would be coming back -

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    J.R. did an amazing samba, make sure to watch it if you haven't! Decent show, overall! I'm thinking it's time for Carson to go home, although I LOVE watching him. Going to bed!
    I'm rooting for J.R. and Karina because ... although I love Derek Hough ... he's already won, I think more than once. I would love for J.R. and Karina to win.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I'm rooting for J.R. and Karina because ... although I love Derek Hough ... he's already won, I think more than once. I would love for J.R. and Karina to win.

I definitely think it would be nice for a different pro to win, but it's about the contestant first, the pair second and the pro third. Just my opinion. And, I've never been a fan of Karina, she's always just been so harsh. I think J.R. has finally brought a softer, more feminine side to her. This is the first year I've enjoyed watching her dance.

I am picking JR to win. He is doing very well on the dance floor and I think a lot of people will vote for him emotionally.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

J.R. and Ricki did amazing jobs tonight. I think I'm leaning more towards J.R. to win, though.

I didn't really watch Maks and Len's little cat fight, but from what I did see, I thought Maks was out of line.

I could see any of the others go home at this point, although I would prefer David A. stay around.