Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

I enjoyed Kellie Pickler. I adore Ingo Rademacher and his dance did not disappoint me. Yummy. His character on General Hospital, Jax, has long been one of my favorites.

I like one of the new pro-dancers too - Gleb. He is dancing with Lisa Vanderpump (who I've never heard of before).

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I'm watching! Happy that it's back on. I enjoyed most of the performances excepts for DL Hugely. He did not do well at all. Really, really liked Kelli Pickler and Zendaya!! That young girl is awesome!

How did Aly Raisman do? I don't generally watch Dancing with the Stars, but she's a local girl to us!
    I've Been Frosted

I thought Aly did a great job. Definitely one to watch as the show progresses.

D.L. Hughley looked the weakest to me. I was impressed by Ingo Rademacher and Jacoby Jones. Will have to keep watching.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

D.L. and Andy are the comedians, but I think Jacoby is the funniest of them all! And I mean his personality. He has me laughing all the time! Andy is funny too, but DL tries too hard to be funny then you can't understand him half the time. He is trying SOOO hard to dance well though, I will give him that. He just doesn't have it in him, poor guy.

I think Kellie and Zendaya are the best dancers.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Can someone tell me who got eliminated from Dancing with the Stars last night? I missed it. Maybe PM in case anyone didn't see it - I don't want to be a spoiler. I'm rooting for Kellie Pickler, Aly Raisman and the young girl from the Disney Channel. Didn't see Andy or the guy from the Bachelor either and I forgot to DVR it.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Can someone tell me who got eliminated from Dancing with the Stars last night? I missed it. Maybe PM in case anyone didn't see it - I don't want to be a spoiler. I'm rooting for Kellie Pickler, Aly Raisman and the young girl from the Disney Channel. Didn't see Andy or the guy from the Bachelor either and I forgot to DVR it.
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/09/dw...son-16-week-4/

Thank you, Grace and Steve Arnold! I forgot to set the DVR yesterday, so I missed it. I really like a couple of the new pros, Shawna and Gleb. I like Karina Smirnoff too.

Well, now I have a problem because I like everyone who's left! I don't want to see any of them get eliminated! I really liked Monday night's opening number choreographed by Lacey Schwimmer.

I really liked Monday's show - I loved all the doubles dancing. I thought DL was such a gracious gentleman about losing, but I was glad Victor didn't go, he has a lot of potential that hasn't been realized yet. But I think in the end it's going to come down to Kellie, Zendaya, Ally, and Jacoby. And between those four, right now it's a complete tossup.

I liked the immunity thing this week. I missed it Tuesday night but my mom told me who got voted off and said she wasn't surprised, because although the person was fun to watch they weren't such a good dancer. I won't say who got voted in case anyone has not seen it.

I agree - not a great dancer, but fun to watch. But the competition is getting tougher, it's time to narrow it down to those who are doing the best.

I know who was eliminated this week. I like all the remaining stars, so whoever wins, I will be happy.

One of the people injured in the Boston Marathon explosions is a ballroom dancing instructor, so I wonder if DWTS will be doing anything to help her. I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I know who was eliminated this week. I like all the remaining stars, so whoever wins, I will be happy.

One of the people injured in the Boston Marathon explosions is a ballroom dancing instructor, so I wonder if DWTS will be doing anything to help her. I hope so!
    I agree, the rest are great dancers!!

They did do a segment on the woman injured in Boston. They are helping her in her recovery and hope to have her dance on the show once she is able.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)