Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

I read/heard someplace that KG had more phone-in votes than anyone else. Isn't that pathetic

I wouldn't mind if KG, Buzz and Shannen all left tonight.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    It was painful watching Kate. She's never going to be a dancer. She's never going to let herself relax and enjoy it either.

My take on her: I know she comes across as bossy and rigid. I know people like this. They have phobias. They are terrified of new experiences. They try to control every aspect so that they aren't so terrified. I think that's why she comes across as a monster. She is not flexible (and I'm not just talking her body). She can't adjust to different things easily. She was just trying to tell her partner that she can only learn a certain way (what that one way is, I don't know), but whatever he's showing her, she isn't picking up on it. I think she has low self-esteme. What she said about people quitting on her is true. Because of her lack of flexibility she is high maintenance for everyone in her life. Eventually, we all give up on people who are that needy. She's sad. I wish her well in whatever she does next -- 'cuz I don't think she's long for the DWTS show.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    I think she has low self-esteme. What she said about people quitting on her is true. Because of her lack of flexibility she is high maintenance for everyone in her life. Eventually, we all give up on people who are that needy. She's sad. I wish her well in whatever she does next -- 'cuz I don't think she's long for the DWTS show.
    Bingo!

You hit that on the head.

She has some kind of mental thing going....she'll freak out if it's not her way, that's too bad.

I always thought that she was a perfectionist and heaven help anyone who doesn't meet her standards. Sometimes it's easier to ignore the behavior and give in when people like that throw a tantrum.

KG's problem is she doesn't take constructive criticism very well. I watched it last night and they had a segment showing KG practicing and she was rude and arrogant.

Go back to your 8 kids and idiot husband, cuz ya sure can't dance.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yikes, what happened with that Beach Boys medley? Where was Brian Wilson? Pretty cool to see John Stamos with them again, though.

I'm still rooting for Evan Lysacek but also for Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls -- she nailed it! Has Evan's pro partner ever won, though?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    KG's problem is she doesn't take constructive criticism very well. I watched it last night and they had a segment showing KG practicing and she was rude and arrogant.

Go back to your 8 kids and idiot husband, cuz ya sure can't dance.
    She has eighteen left feet?

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Yikes, what happened with that Beach Boys medley? Where was Brian Wilson? Pretty cool to see John Stamos with them again, though.

I'm still rooting for Evan Lysacek but also for Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls -- she nailed it! Has Evan's pro partner ever won, though?
    Anna came in third, with Jerry Rice, the time Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke won.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Just curious. Has anyone ever heard how they pair up the dancers - who gets who? Do they draw names??? It seems Cherly Burke had a good run there for a while, but has been getting duds lately. Maybe they don't want her to win anymore, since she's had her share of wins already.

I was surprised at last night's outcome. Of course I wasn't surprised at KG's attitude. Did you notice the sullen, pouty look on her face? I wish she had gotten the boot - then she'd have something to pout about!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I so agree about KG's pouty face. Sure do wish she had gone last night.

I heard that Mark Ballas tore the muscle in his knee from the bone (the MRI showed) and will be out for six weeks. If Shannen had stayed, she would have had to get a new partner.

Back to KG - you're gonna love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    I so agree about KG's pouty face. Sure do wish she had gone last night.

Back to KG - you're gonna love this.
    OMG - unreal!!! But then, nothing she says or does really surprises me! What a jerk...........
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Some of the people on DWTS have been people I enjoy on their tv series or whatever, but I just cannot sit and watch it for any length of time. I just don't enjoy it. Not even Kristy Yamaguchi being on could get me interested(I'm a big skating fan).

However, if I *were* going to watch the show, knowing Kate Gosselin were on it, is enough to make me run the other way. I could never stand the way she was on John & Kate Plus 8, a show I only watched a handful of times.

My husband watches TMZ every week night. Last night they had a clip of Kate and her professional dancer partner. Apparently SHE was trying to tell HIM how to teach her how to dance and she walked away all disgusted saying "I quit" from the practice.
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

I don't follow the show, but almost fell over this morning when Kate was on the cover of our local paper, complete with a big headline telling us she's survived the first week's judging. Do we not have more important things to call news??? Just in case anybody doesn't know, she's local to me. Jon's brother is a customer of mine and absolutely refuses to discuss his sister in law.

Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon, then went dancing on Earth.

He don't need to win no stinkin' game show.

--------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU

----------

Great little speech at the end, too!

ARRGGHHH - and Kate continues to "walk" her way thru her stint on "Walking with the Stars". She's soooo pathetic!!!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

If Kate manages to win, I will never watch that show again!!! she should have been the first to leave.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~