Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

JR Martinez ROCKS!!! He won!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hope Solo was on Anderson this afternoon - via satellite. The show was recorded sometime within the past week.

When Anderson asked Hope who she thought/hoped would win, she replied that if it wasn't JR there was something wrong with America.

Nice to know we do get some things right

I actually liked Rob's free-style better than JRs. But I am glad JR won.
    At the end it didn't matter who won. I kept going back and forth on who I wanted to win. LOL I was actually kinda happy for Karina....strange.

Ok, I'm not a huge fan of Brooke, but I have to say her purple dress she wore Monday night was amazing!! Loved it! And then I loved the color of her dress last night.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I was very happy that J R won and he deserved it. I was a little surprised that Ricki was in 3rd place, I thought she was a much better dancer than Rob.

I have liked most of Brooke's wardrobe this year, at least they are covering her up more. Last year her dresses were way too low, she looked a lot more ladylike this year.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Finally got to watch the finale. Very emotional! I was so happy to see Chynna nail that routine like I knew she could. I wasn't sad to see her leave, but she definitely deserved to stay longer than she did. I wasn't impressed with Mark and Kristen's routine, but Carson's and David's were both a lot of fun. Carson seriously looked like he was living a fantasy, it was awesome haha.

Seemed like the only person NOT surprised to see Ricki leave in third place . . . was Ricki. I watched several times, and the other pros and contestants looked shocked. I really think Rob and Cheryl thought they were coming in third. But, as much as I feel like Ricki deserved second, she was the only one out of the top three to really do much whining. Deservedly so, I think, because the contest is grueling, but I just don't remember J.R. or Rob ever really talking about giving up or anything. I think that makes a difference to voters. Rob barely stopped smiling throughout the entire show.

And then there was J.R. Brilliant! He totally deserved the mirror ball, and he really seemed like he was trying super hard, and almost more for Karina than for himself. What a guy. I was actually happy for Karina, I loved that she didn't hold back when they won. It was charming.

Anyway, pretty great season, especially considering I had very low expectations and hopes for it when it first started.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I wanted to really enjoy "Rock Week" but somehow it didn't work for me. They were off to such a great start and this week feels like a step backward. Maybe those rock songs don't work well with a paso doble or a tango.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hated to see Sherri go home.

Mzzzzzz and Mzzzzzz got voted off yesterday. (I won't say who in case anyone didn't see it) I was not surprised at the outcome but I was surprised at the reaction of the star.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Mzzzzzz and Mzzzzzz got voted off yesterday. (I won't say who in case anyone didn't see it) I was not surprised at the outcome but I was surprised at the reaction of the star.
    I was distracted during the results show...what happened...?
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I haven't been following it much this season, tho from what I have seen, most are really good.

I think they need to rename the show to Stripping With The Stars! Some of the costumes- yikes!!!! They really don't leave much to the imagination. And the guys???? - so many bare chests??? When they start dancing in Speedos, then I'm done!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I dunno; I don't mind watching Donald Driver without a shirt on. What eye candy! (Of course, he's also a Green Bay Packer!)
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

We need to start a new thread with each season. Wading through last years posts is a pain.

Anyway.....cassiesmom, which star were you surprised about their reaction? The female, right? Yeah, she thought she was all that and she really wasn't.

Ok, I'm going to say who was kicked off, so if you don't know............don't look!!
    They kept saying Melissa was the come back kid. I'm sorry, but IMO she did not improve. She had better dances toward the beginning of the season. I think Roshon was the come back kid. At least his scores from the judges improved. Melissa's didn't improve much.
    Oh well, they are both gone now. At this point I like all four that are left. So the finale will be all good for me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I liked Melissa but that Max who was her partner I can not stand. I was yelling at my tv when they were showing the clips of their practice sessions. He was yelling at Melissa for "making me look bad!!!" Nope, Max, you make yourself look bad. You need no help doing that!!! I'm glad he is gone but not that Melissa is.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not at all happy about last night's decision. That couple should be in the final. I think a different couple should have been eliminated.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I am not at all happy about last night's decision. That couple should be in the final. I think a different couple should have been eliminated.
    Ditto!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~