Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

Please don't do this! I read this thread and never thought there would be a spoiler....
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Hmm, last night's elimination...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hmm, last night's elimination...
    I definitley think the wrong person went home. It should have been a female, and not Brandy.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Rick and Cheryl should never have gone home the week before either. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief over that one..........

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    This show is just a popularity contest.
    The worst dancer should go home. But, the public votes for their favorites.

For whatever reason, the public is keeping a certain young lady around.
    Maybe (like Kate Gosselin last year) the public votes for her because she'll get more money for every week she stays and she's got a child to raise.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    This show is just a popularity contest.
    The worst dancer should go home. But, the public votes for their favorites.

For whatever reason, the public is keeping a certain young lady around.
    Maybe (like Kate Gosselin last year) the public votes for her because she'll get more money for every week she stays and she's got a child to raise.
    But even Kate didn't last as long as Bristol (I'll say her name, I don't care!LOL)
    And usually the people in the finals are good dancers, at least. But yes, it is a popularity contest. That is correct.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

So, my question is - after tonight, who would you send home?

That was, IMHO, the best night of dancing I have ever seen on DWTS. Each of the four couples was spectacular, sublime - without exception.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Based just on last night's dancing, I couldn't decide who to send home. They ALL were fantastic. But taking into consideration all the dances from the start, it would have to be Bristol. I have to say tho - she is really good, and if they had an award for "most improved", she would get it. Overall, I think this has been the best season ever.

I'm sticking with Jennifer to win it. She's awesome.

I watched it last night. Is it ME, or have they been giving Bristol alot of publicity lately? Just an observation.

Jennifer Gray is the epitome of grace and elegance. I tried to call in and got the buzy signal. They won't DARE send her home!

BTW, did anyone watch Sara Palin's Alaska the other night? I did just cuz I was bored. I sat there, shook my head through the first 15 minutes and shut if off.

The apple don't fall far from the tree. Bristol's little sister Willow, tried to sneak her boyfriend up into her bedroom. UGH!! Can you say BIRTH CONTROL??? I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I, also, want Jennifer to win - and managed to wait it through the busy signals last night and cast my 5 votes for her.

I agree Bristol should leave - she should have left a few weeks back. But last night was really something. Everyone danced so well.

I read this article last night. Thought the remarks of Tom Bergeron interesting, and I have felt much like Erin Andrews - wanting Max to finally win.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I don't really get the whole nastiness toward Bristol. I mean, she's not exuding personality, but she's not a "negative nancy" either. (Kate was exuding personality, but almost 100% negative, I can see heated remarks about her, although I think some of them still become too personal...like people actually know her.) I have loved watching Bristol for a few reasons, but mostly because she seems like the most "normal" person I've ever seen on the show. It's like watching your neighbor learn to dance in front of millions of people. Her courage is great. I don't think I could do it. She dances really well, although I think she should be the one to leave tonight. At this point, I like everyone on the show, and last night was remarkable. I do hope Jennifer wins, though, as she's been my favorite since the first show.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    I don't really get the whole nastiness toward Bristol. I mean, she's not exuding personality, but she's not a "negative nancy" either. (Kate was exuding personality, but almost 100% negative, I can see heated remarks about her, although I think some of them still become too personal...like people actually know her.) I have loved watching Bristol for a few reasons, but mostly because she seems like the most "normal" person I've ever seen on the show. It's like watching your neighbor learn to dance in front of millions of people. Her courage is great. I don't think I could do it. She dances really well, although I think she should be the one to leave tonight. At this point, I like everyone on the show, and last night was remarkable. I do hope Jennifer wins, though, as she's been my favorite since the first show.
    I completely agree, I am rooting for her. How many teenage kids in this country have not had sex? I know there are some but the majority have and this young lady had to endure lots of judgemental folks. I think she has a lot of class.

I have been frosted!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    I completely agree, I am rooting for her. How many teenage kids in this country have not had sex? I know there are some but the majority have and this young lady had to endure lots of judgemental folks. I think she has a lot of class.
    Well, she's definitely had sex haha. But, people definitely judge judge judge. You couldn't pay me to be in the middle of a political family. They really get criticized more than anyone. I definitely think she presents herself well, and seems to be a genuine young girl, and quite ordinary...put in an extraordinary situation.

With that being said...I cannot believe tonight's elimination. Very sad, and totally shocked. Oh, well. I'm super rooting for Jennifer Grey, now!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Thanks for not giving it away...I forgot not to read this. I guess I know that Jennifer is in the running but that I figured on....hmmm seems like you were surprised...I hope Brandy didn't get eliminated she is my favorite.

I have been frosted!

Oh, tonight's result! I am not happy. Grrr. I won't say any more.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678