Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Grayson

Gorgeous Grayson

Grayson - you are indeed a Miracle Kitty! What a terrible start you had in life!

And for such a precious little one to have so many health issues must be very worrying for your family as it is clear to see that they want you in their lives as long as possible.

And you repay them everyday by being so gorgeous Grayson, your eyes filled with wonderment and your playful antics. Keep on playing, little Grayson, and have the most special day ever as our truly worthy Gorgeous Grayson, Cat of the Day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Grayson, you are one kitty that is surrounded by love. May you have a long and happy life with your wonderful family! Happy COTD pretty boy!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Grayson, you are a brave cat to have all different illnesses. I like your attiude by not letting them bother you.

Your fur is beautiful. I love how you are all gray except for your feet, neck and muzzle and then to finish it off a really cute birth mark on the nose.

I am very happy to say to you "Happy Cat of the Day!" I think you diserve that title for being so brave and not letting it bother you.

P.S. Since today is your special day, I want you to enjoy it.

Grayson when I looked at you I just saw a mischievous and utterly adorable little boy. I had no idea what a fighter you were and how lucky you have been to find the right family for you.
    And now you pay them back by doing happy flips and make them laugh- you couldn't do it any better.
    We will keep all paws crossed for you and send lots of kisses to your sweet spotted nosie.

I would love to see Grayson flying over other pets and doing flips! If you have a chance, you should make videos and post them on YouTube.

What an adorable face.

Grayson, you little freckle nose, how adorable you are! You had a rough start in life but you knew just who to pick to rescue you, didn't you? You deserve only the best in life and you sure have found it and I know that you give plenty of love in return. I'm so glad that you can play and romp and jump w/all your fursibs and I do hope that you enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Grayson you are an inspiration to all of us , especially we Found Cats.
    Never gain will we complain about trivial things, we will think of You, Grayson and how brave you are and how you make the most of everyday life, and how you find fun in everything Our Good Lord sets before us.

And what a Good Family you have Grayson , and how they love you to have all the expenses that a Vet entials , as they want you to be the very Happiest Cat that you can be!!!
    Thats love in its puresr finest form.
    We bet that you have so much fun with your Companions and you have a nicelawn to play on too.
    We know that there are always Awesome Angels with you too Grayson, showering you with celestial love.

If your Family PMS us, we will send you a Special AWA Mouse Grayson and we send with deepest respect a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Most Heroic, Newest Friend and Newest Cat Of the Day Gregorious Grayson.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cutie you are, Grayson, and such a wonder kitty! You keep on having fun, little one, and that mischief will serve as your fighting spirit!

Enjoy your special COTD, honey, I know your family will make you feel as wonderful as you deserve!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Grayson, you are absolutely adorable! The name Grayson was thought about for my dilute tortie, Paizly, but it seemed to be more of a masculine name. And I agree, it fits you perfectly!!

I am so glad you found your humans. I don't even want to think about the alternative. I hope you have many wonderful years running and flipping through your home.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Gorgeous Grayson!

Wow...what a sad beginning...and such a happy life now!
    You are one beautiful kitty...may you live life to the fullest!

Oh Grayson, you're such a gorgeous and sweet little baby!! Thank God you were rescued by such loving humans who helped you get a second chance in life

My best wishes for many years of a good life for you sweetheart!!
    Happy COTD little miracle
    astrid

Grayson you certainly are gorgeous!!!

I am so happy that you have a loving family to help you through your challenges in life. Hopefully, you will stay healty and happy for a long long time. I hope you are enjoying your special day today to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy cat of the day Grayson
    It warms my heart and makes me so happy that there are such kind and loving humans out there that will take so good care of a special needs cat!!

grayson

beautiful, beautiful kitty

Grayson, I'm sorry you had such a rough start in life, but SO happy you found a loving family who know how to care properly for you - and spoil you. You sure are a fighter!

I can picture you running through your house and jumping around with the other cats and dogs. What fun you must have!

Make sure you get treats today and celebrate all day long to your hearts content!

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Grayson!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.