Thread: RIP Molly Pig

RIP Molly Pig

I'm posting in Cat general because I generally only post in the cat section...My niece who is 12 wanted me to come over and sit with her so she wouldn't be alone with Molly. My bro in law is out of town and my sister and other niece had to go to a function ....Molly was her guinea pig who was 4, and several weeks ago she came down w/ a UTI. She took some antibiotics but stopped eating, and had been eating some on her own but mostly my sister and bro in law had been giving her water w/ a syringe. Anyway, as GPs usually don't recover very well from illnesses, she succombed to the after effects of it today, while in my arms. Once I got over there, her breathing became labored, then she was barely breathing. Then, it was all over. It was very peaceful, and I'm glad she's not suffering. I just ask for PT prayers for their family as they grieve over the loss of another fur family member. Their 15 yr old lab passed in July...Here is a pic of Molly in her halloween costume Halloween of 2006.
    RIP Molly, we you and will miss you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0361.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	318.0 KB 
ID:	45008   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0353.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	45009  

Poor little piggy, hope she's all healthy and happy now at the Bridge.

Play and have fun at the Bridge, Molly Pig... you'll be missed!

Oh, how adorable, in her little guinea-pig fashions and her little crown!

Rest in peace, dear little very beloved Molly. Your family loves you and misses you very much.

My deepest sympathy to Molly's family and friends. What a good life you gave her!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

RIP Molly. You were adorable! Have fun at the Bridge and let your family know you are okay. They really miss you.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Mollys a Great Little Angel now and will travel to all the Supermarkets where the produce section will be hers for the taking.
    She will travel wth many Herbiverous Angels and visit the Affifinity tonight, a Great Vegetarian and Vegan restaurant , and have whatever she wants.
    Molly has her wings and silver and gold and she , her Fellow Guinea Pigs , plus Hamsters , Gerbils and Rabbits will crunch their way to happiness.
    And she will drop by and see her Special Friend , and let her know that while shes happy, theres going to be a place where she and her Family will be together once more,
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry about Molly. Please give my condolences to your niece and the family.
    Your niece is very lucky to have such a wonderful Aunt to come sit with her during this difficult time.

RIP Molly
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so very sorry for you loss, RIP sweet lil Molly, and know that Ash is waiting for you to show you the ropes, Hugs to you at this sad time, it is so hard to say goodbye to those we love, and how precious they are to us,thinking of you at this very sad time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Small paws leave just as big a print as the big ones. RIP Molly Pig