Thread: Pictures of My Tropicals

Pictures of My Tropicals

Here are pictures of the fish that are in my second 55 gallon tank. We have mostly Cichlids in there, plus two catfish, a shark, and of course an algae eater.

Here are some pictures:
    This fish here is a Convict Cichlid and we just call her Convict. She is about 2 inches in length:

This fish's name is Chikita and he really likes that car lol

This is Tango:

And this is Monster, we called him Monster because he has a face that looks mean lol:

These two are our angelfish. They are my favorite aside from our shark. I love them alot and they get along great with all the other fish.

Next is Bruce...Bruce is a Columbian Shark. These sharks can grow up to 2 feet long and once they mature they need to be put into brackish water. While they are babies they live in freshwater. They are a very unique fish, they aren't aggressive, but they will eat fish that are small enough to be eaten (there are no small fish he can eat in our tank) and when they mature..their tall top fin develops venom inside that can hurt a fish that may rub against the tip of it. He is just a small shark right now, but once he gets big we plan to buy him his very own probably 100 gallon tank or more.

Continued next post...

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Here are just some random pictures of the tank and everyone.

If anyone noticed, the tank was somewhat dirty looking in some of the pictures...we had such a bad thing happen. Their filter had broke before and we noticed it was leaking constantly onto the floor, so the poor guys had no filter for a little while. We had a large air bubbler in there though to keep oxygen flowing. Today we got our taxes and were able to get them a brand new filter!

I hope you enjoyed everyone

Kalei

Very pretty fish! I love Cichlids.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm jealous of the shark. I wish I could have one. As soon as I strike it rich I'm getting an olympic sized pool for fish
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Haha Thanks everyone I know what you mean about the shark, I love mine so much. They look just like sharks too, only miniatures lol. His favorite food is the sinking pellets I make fall down by him. It's funny watching him eat too. Unlike all the other tropical fish who chew their food...Bruce swallows his food whole like big ocean sharks do.

Kalei