Thread: How Many Pets is Too Many???

Hybrid View

How Many Pets is Too Many???

New Animal Planet series

We are producing a new series for Animal Planet about people who own a lot of animals.

Some brand them as “animal hoarders.” We want to get to know them as people. We want to experience the special relationship they have with their pets and understand why they do what they do. We also recognize that trying to care for too many animals can sometimes be overwhelming. There can be financial burdens, health issues, family conflicts, even the run-ins with authorities. We want to see how animal lovers - and their families - deal with these challenges.

We also want to offer help. We have the resources to provide free veterinary care, spaying and neutering, even food if required. We will not force anyone to do anything they don’t want to do. We will not report anyone to any authorities. If help is needed, we want to find solutions that work for everybody.

Our goal as TV producers is to tell true stories about people who are often misunderstood – and if we can, to address issues that are too often ignored. To learn more, contact us at [email protected] – or call us at our toll free number: 1-877-MY8-PETS.

I have heard from Lisa, and she's not a spammer. She works with Animal Planet, and would honestly love to hear from some of you that have multiple pets.
    I've Been Frosted

Ok so Lisa what are some of the things you are wanting to ask & or know?? I myself have a multi home of cats.. Might I say Special Needs Handicapp Babies.. I do like Animal Planet & would support them with info in anyway if it helps..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

More Information

Hi! I am so glad you are interested! We are very interested in the unique bond that people have with their pets. We find that they are often misunderstood. We want to tell their story about the relationship that they have with their pets. Some questions that we are asking are:

How Many Pets? What kinds-names, ages, breeds?

When did your love for animals start?

Bring us through your day-to-day activities.

Do you remember a specific memory about one of your pets from childhood and present day?

Do you have a favorite?

What is your living situation currently?

What about you!? What do you do, age, occupation...?

I hope this answers your question! If you know anyone who have 15 or more pets I would love to hear about it!

And at the Found Cat Hotel there are 8 Cats , and some Porch Cats.
    Sadly I dont have cable as I dont like whats on TV and the money gooes to a Vet Fund for My Senior Kittyzens, and for when there are BOGO Deals.

I get stares when I say how many Cats are here , but they are all loved and cared for,
    Coupons for Cat Food and Litter would always be welcome especially for A/D and Wellness!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I have five cats (was six, but one passed away in September.. may soon be six again) ..in a two-room apartment. Three of mine are special-needs cats (disorders with mobility and balance).. if I get another, it probably will be too.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I have five cats (was six, but one passed away in September.. may soon be six again) ..in a two-room apartment. Three of mine are special-needs cats (disorders with mobility and balance).. If/when I get another, it probably will be some type of special needs too.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am EVER so relieved to hear the cutoffs is fifteen. Makes me feel better about my nine dogs!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien