Thread: Hi Lucy !!!

Hi Lucy !!!

You sure sound like a busy girl there, Miss Lucy. We love your mix. It's a great combination of breeds, no matter what they are. We would love to see you on the back of the couch, up on the dinner table, and, helping yourself to dinner. Yikes!! We think we know who the boss is in your house. You are a very pretty girl too, we might add. We would love to pet that soft coat and give you tons of kisses. Please tell the family to do the honors for us. Congrats on becoming our DOTD today!!! Have a great time celebrating. We want to wish you and the family happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrr Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello sweet Lucy, you are such a pretty girl. And who cares how big you get, it's just more to love,right? I also have a doggie who gets called 'Goose' a lot, so you two would get along very well. I wish I could see you playing with your pink poodle, that must be so cute. Hugs and treats for you today dear Lucy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello there Lucy.. You are so Pretty & Adorable.. Your a Texas Gal too. You dont live too far from me.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Lucy you are indeed a great beauty!!!

What fun it must be to live with you!!! I bet things are never dull with you around!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Dog of the Day to you, dear Lucy! What a big, beautiful 100lb plus lap puppy you are! And able to leap dining room tables in a single bound; mighty impressive! That's a sight I'd love to see! hehe Besides your beauty, your sweet and loving personality, I'm also taken with your boundless energy and unbridled love for life! You're my kind of girl Lucy; active and energetic, squeezing every ounce of joy out of life; the perfect pup package! What a lucky pack your family is, having a big, beautiful best friend in you (your beloved "pink poodle pal, too)! Hope you're treated to a very happy and fun filled day of celebration sweetheart; you sure deserve it! Bunches of BIG hugs and kisses to you precious Lucy, our very special and most deserving honoree!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Lucy,

You are a very pretty girl. Too big to be climbing on the table though.
    I bet you hear that a lot. LOL It is a pleasure to meet you today sweetie.
    Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you enjoy your
    special day Lucy. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, pretty Lucy Goose! I am with Daisy and Delilah - I know who's in charge at your house! You! It sounds like you are really good at keeping your people on their toes ... slipping into mom's chair before she can, and making sure you receive some people food at the supper table. If I were there I would never give you people food (ya right) You are beautiful, too! Please have your mom pet you for me! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678