Thread: Tilly has a dental cleaning tomorrow

Tilly has a dental cleaning tomorrow

Please send her lots of prayers. I take her in tomorrow morning at 7am and will pick her up at 5:30pm tomorrow after work. I just fed her a nice big supper since I had to pick up the food at 8:30pm tonight. Her and Nutmeg will not be happy tomorrow morning since they normally free-feed over night time!!!

I hope that eveything goes well. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Tilly's way.

Fingers crossed Nomi. Don't worry Tilly, when you get back home your toofies will be pearly white and if you act upset, then your meowmie will give you some extra special lovies and treats.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Tilly is home. No extractions of medications needed - yay! But boy is she angry. I went in the back to take her out of the kennel and she was hissing and snarling and screaming.. it was scary! Now that she's home she's still a bit skittish and growly but no real problems. Nutmeg is currently giving her a pretty wide berth

Tilly was likely feeling aftereffects of the anesthetic, and her thinking was a little foggy.

That's great that all went well, and she'll be your loving kitty again soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that she's now home. My Storm gets very hissy and growly too. He actually tried to bite the nice lady at the vets who went back to get him for me. I'm sure in a few days she'll be back to normal.

I knew that Tilly would be just fine but we sure do worry when we have to take them to the vet for anything, don't we, especially if they need anesthesia. Give her some ear scritchies for me, k?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Nomilyn, I'm glad it went well and no teeth had to be extracted. Hope she has calmed down now. How old is she?

Gentle kisses from us.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Tilly is 100% back to normal today She's very happy, purring and acting like herself.

Randi, she is 9 years old.

Thank you everyone for all the prayers!

I'm glad she's back to normal - whatever normal is for her. I'll bet her mouth feels so much better.

No matter how minor, any time a precious furbaby has to stay at the vet, it's so worrisome for meowmies.

Kisses to you sweet Tilly.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.