Thread: The Twins: Jack and Jill

The Twins: Jack and Jill

The pictures of you are really good. Instead of twin humans you guys are twin rabbits.
    I never knew that rabbits could be walked on leashes. I thought it could break their neck. But I was proved wrong.
    I am very happy to say to you guys "Happy Pet of the Day!" Make sure you do something specail today.

I love to hear about how you guys found a new family after being abandoned. I can't tell you how "hoppy" your story made me. Jack and Jill are both so cute, and I LOVE the pictures. You had to be the cutest babies. Congratulations on being the pet of the day!

Congrats Jack and Jill! What lucky bunnies you are to end up in a great home! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi everyone! I'm Jack and Jills owner. Thanks for all the great comments on them. They're excellent pets!

Jack and Jill, snowshoe hares! What darling wee ones you were and how handsome you have grown up to be! I hope you get some yummy blueberries to celebrate your special day today. Please permit your humans to give you a gentle pet from me! Happy Pet of the Day to twins Jack and Jill!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Snowshoe Hares! How neat to see and read about Jack and Jill . . . love those big hind feet!

Hope you both have a grand bunny celebration today, and you deserve your own website and blog . . . I'd be a regular visitor, for sure!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Welcome Jack & Jill.. Your both so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh my goodness!!! You have caught my heart Jack and Jill, ecspecially when I scrolled down and saw you both as babies! Your owner(s) are so lucky to have found you two!

You are both very smart too by the sounds of it...if only my house bunny Hojo would learn a bit of cleanliness from you :P

I hope you two have a great day and live a long and happy life!!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Jack and Jill what adorable boys you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures. The one of you as wee babies is a heart melter for sure. I am so happy you have each other and a wonderful home and loving family to keep you safe.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and a very happy Pet of the Day to, darling Jack and Jill! Oh, what utterly precious wee ones you were, and what beautiful big boy and girl bunnies you've grown up to be! We are all so thankful to your family for rescuing you and providing you with such a happy, full, love filled life! How richly their kindness and compassion has been rewarded! And thanks to your Mom for checking in with us! Hope you're in the midst of a very happy day celebrating your big day of honor, cutie pies! I hope she will share some cuddles, kisses and yummy blueberries with you, for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Jack and Jill!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~