Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This was posted on facebook...WARNING: GRAPHIC!!!

This was posted on facebook...WARNING: GRAPHIC!!!

Someone I know posted this on facebook. PLEASE BE ADVISED: if you have a weak stomach, don't look. This took me totally by surprize. It's a PETA ad for fur wearers.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1079869978

Kinda hits the point outta the park, don't ya think???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Gross

PETA as usual has gone way over the top...

They wont be satisfied until everyone is eating "animal-free" fare and wearing wooden shoes

I agree, care should be put into the animals we consume for food as they are sacrificing themselves for us but a lot of what PETA says is the "right thing to do" is completely unnatural. Unless they can start genetically engenering humans to not require animal protien to survive (something some whackjob with money is already doing Im sure) we have to live with what we are. Do we need to torture animals for our fassion sense? No, not at all. But what PETA and other idjets fail to realize is the majortiy of fur comes from animals that are bred for that exact purpose...an animal on a fur farm wouldn't know its arse from a hole in the ground in the wild. Is it fair to just release them all and see what happens? Im sure there are wild trappers, which is illigal and people should be punished. Im in no way in agreement of using an animal for just one thing...if the animal has to die, care should be taken to make sure that the entire animal has a useful purpose and that its death isn't just to make someone a new pair of shoes. Farms for the purpose of just raising animals to skin and not using anything else is a waste in my opnion...and THAT needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36 View Post
    PETA as usual has gone way over the top...

They wont be satisfied until everyone is eating "animal-free" fare and wearing wooden shoes

I agree, care should be put into the animals we consume for food as they are sacrificing themselves for us but a lot of what PETA says is the "right thing to do" is completely unnatural. Unless they can start genetically engenering humans to not require animal protien to survive (something some whackjob with money is already doing Im sure) we have to live with what we are. Do we need to torture animals for our fassion sense? No, not at all. But what PETA and other idjets fail to realize is these animals are bred for this exact purpose...an animal on a fur farm wouldn't know its arse from a hole in the ground in the wild. Is it fair to just release them all and see what happens?

I love it when I see a vegetarian walking along in the crocodile skin shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    I love it when I see a vegetarian walking along in the crocodile skin shoes.
    Even vegitarians in leather shoes make me laugh. Id rather people be eating the animal as opposed to just wearing it.

Further proof that the majority of people are just well meaning morons with no way to see the big picture.

wearing wooden shoes
    ROFLMAO!

You're absolutely right, DJ.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

I've had it with PETA !!!!!
    I'm going to eat my dog for breakfast just to protest !!!!

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I had taped the dog show, and I didn't see it, but supposedly they had some protesters at the Westminster Dog Show this week.....I don't know if the broadcast cut it out or I just missed it....saw it on the news.
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

"Even vegitarians in leather shoes make me laugh. Id rather people be eating the animal as opposed to just wearing it."

Just to clarify....I'm a vegitarian...because factory/grain feed beef is not only cruel and unatural..it's unhealthy. As in not good for you. I wear leather shoes and have leather handbags. The point is I don't want to eat something that is produced in an unatural way. I will eat grass fed beef but that's not the way most livestock is raised in the US. PETA is too extreme in their all or nothing scare tactics..I agree. But please don't lump vegitarians in with PETA.

Foxes... My God is their population exploding! 10 years ago, you'd be lucky to see one out in the woods. This last deer season, I saw 3 at the SAME time once, and at least one on a majority of my sits.

Ask the local poultry farmers how they feel about the fur industry going away.

PLUS, rabbit season was AWFUL. I did not bag even ONE this year. That's NEVER happened.

Nature likes balance, ya know?
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by catty1 View Post

roflmao

Oh Wombat

I'm going to eat my dog for breakfast just to protest !!!!
    Where the heck do you come up with these one liners, Wom??? You sure you're not a stand up comic on the side???

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Where the heck do you come up with these one liners, Wom??? You sure you're not a stand up comic on the side???
    Sorry Donna, I know I write things in bad taste sometimes (not the dog, the joke...the dog tasted good)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Wom and RICHARD should get together and write a book!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~