Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOORAY..... Demon is Finally Home!!! **pic heavy**

How precious. I love dobes. They have such big dopy feet as pups. My brother had a silver and red... (Silver where yours is red and red where yours is brown) I'd never saw one like that before. He was adorable... but he got hit by a car when my brother was out of town and passed away.

It looks like your doggies just love him. I just love big paws!!! Lol
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutango View Post
    Very cute! Have fun with him -- red boys are the best!
    Thanks Tango, I have always loved red dogs, I already have two of them and I have said for years I will have a yard full of them one day, APBT's and Dobes, lol. I will have fun with him, have big plans for this guy

Quote Originally Posted by boomersooner View Post
    Those feet!!!! I hope he grows into them!!! LOL....He is a cutie~
    thanks Boomersooner, they are the size of my palm, lol

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    This picture of Demon's foot and Mom-Lady's shoe made my eyes leaky for some reason! Hi, brown cutie!

datz u shoe, mom-lady! I tap it witz mai foot *tap*
    lol CM, I love the caption, and he was trying to bite at my shoe

~thank you Krista for my siggy~
    www.k9bsl.com

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Demon is gorgeous! I have recently fallen in love with the red Dobies! I hope you don't regret his name!
    Oh CP, you will never be sorry you got one, I personally have always loved the brown(red) Dobes, we had one as a kid when I was growning up and he was the best dog out of all the Dobes my parents bred and raised, I loved him best hahah His name is part of the reason I picked him

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    What a good looking dog! Demon is very handsome, how old is he? He's stunning.
    Thanks LL, he will be 4 months on the 24th of this month. Thank you I think he's kinda purdy

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    Wow you never told me you were getting a dobe! He is gorgeous! Will you be showing him?
    Krista I had not told anyone hunny, kept it a secret cause I wanted to make sure he was really coming and got here first, lol. Yes he will be shown in UKC, but he is dual registered with AKC/UKC

www.k9bsl.com

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    How precious. I love dobes. They have such big dopy feet as pups. My brother had a silver and red... (Silver where yours is red and red where yours is brown) I'd never saw one like that before. He was adorable... but he got hit by a car when my brother was out of town and passed away.

It looks like your doggies just love him. I just love big paws!!! Lol
    lol Thanks Monica, that would be considered a fawn/rust, they are quite pretty, I also like the blue Dobes, but have always loved my red dogs, lol. Awww I'm sorry for your brother's loss, that really stinks. And my dogs are ok with im, Orion loves him Penny doesn't really care and Phoenix is upset as Demon is stealin all of his mom-lady love away, lmaooo

www.k9bsl.com

I love red dogs too...my parents have a pair of them lol.

Twilight is in front (my moms dog) and Max is in the background (my dads dog). Max is really good with kids. Ive heard a lot of people say that Red Dobie males tend to be. Congrats on your new addition! He's a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36 View Post
    I love red dogs too...my parents have a pair of them lol.

Twilight is in front (my moms dog) and Max is in the background (my dads dog). Max is really good with kids. Ive heard a lot of people say that Red Dobie males tend to be. Congrats on your new addition! He's a cutie.
    OMG DJ, your parents have awesome taste, hehehe, they are both great loooking dogs. I don't think Demon has ever been around kids, the little boy that I watch in the afternoons he was afraid of, we're gonna have to work on it, lol. Thank you for the compliments

www.k9bsl.com

Lol, I know what ya mean about kids. Delta has been around a couple, but now that it's getting nicer here, people are starting to bring kids to the dog parks and she was looking at them weird, and they'd come up to her and she'd run away. Lol But yesterday she was running up to them and stuff. So I don't think it takes very long.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Congrats on the new addition!! Is he ever handsome I have a thing for Dobermans... especially with his coloring.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    Lol, I know what ya mean about kids. Delta has been around a couple, but now that it's getting nicer here, people are starting to bring kids to the dog parks and she was looking at them weird, and they'd come up to her and she'd run away. Lol But yesterday she was running up to them and stuff. So I don't think it takes very long.
    lol Monica, since I am a nanny he has to be ok with kids, lol. I can just see delta running up and sniffing then running away, lol. Silly dogs

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20 View Post
    Congrats on the new addition!! Is he ever handsome I have a thing for Dobermans... especially with his coloring.
    Dab - thank you so very much, I really am super pleased. I have always been the biggest fan of red dogs, lol. I own three now and will continue to own red dogs, my Dobe bitch I am getting later this year will be a red (brown), lol

btw - I love your dogs, sooo cute

www.k9bsl.com