Thread: Precious Pico!

Hybrid View

Precious Pico!

Hello there precious Pico! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful birdie boy! So, a case of love at first kiss was it? Just one peck of the beak and your Mommy was a goner! Then again, who could resist a sweet, talented, beautiful, personality packed birdie such as you? Your beloved predecessor Skittles left some mighty big claw prints on your Mommy's heart, but by all accounts you're already taking your very own special place there too, right beside Skittles'! You're simply precious Pico, and you Mommy so very lucky to have a joyful, lovable, beautiful best feathered friend in you! Congratulations and lots of cuddles and air kisses to you on your big day! I hope you and your wonderful Mommy are enjoying a very happy, fun and loved filled day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pico Beako Caique-o!!! I can't believe I missed your POTD debut!!! But your mom did too so I don't feel so bad!!! Glad she let us all know, even if it is a bit late. . .you're soooo beautiful!

Love from your friends Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain