Thread: Hi Bolo

Hi Bolo

Bolo.....What a handsome fellow you are. I am so sorry that you were
    abused by your first owners. I can not call them family. But it sounds like you have a wonderful family to love and take care of you now. And for you to love. Have a wonderful life Bolo. God Bless your family for taking you also.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Beautiful Bolo!!!

Is there anyone here that doesn't want to get in the screen and kiss you, Bolo? We think you are the cutest boy. What a horrible life you had early on. Thank goodness your wonderful family came along and saved you. You are truly a gem of a boy. We send big congrats to you today for being our Valentine's Day DOTD!!! We could ot have honored a more special fella. Have a wonderful day and tell the family to deliver those kisses from us. Smooch on that precious facie!! Happiness always!!!

Love. Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Cold, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Dog of the Day, Happy Chinese New Year, to you beautiful Bolo boy...make that Big Bear! How pefectly you were named, for you truly are one strong boy, in body and spirit! Will you be my Valentine? I would be honored! I'm with Daisy and Delilah, taking that jump through my monitor! A zillions kisses on that beautiful, sweet, smooshie face of yours, Bolo! No, we can't call your former humans family. Shame on them!!! I was horrified when I read of your scarring, so unspeakable was your abuse. Thankfully you found your way out of that house of horrors, and into the most loving and caring forever home a doggie could ever hope for! And while you may forever bear those physical scars, blessedly, miraculously, your indomitable spirit survived unscathed! How anyone could emerge from such circumstances still able to love and trust is simply amazing! You truly are a gentle giant! What an inspiration you are sweetheart, and your wonderful family as well! We can't thank them enough for rescuing you and your sister, both!

Lots of love, kisses and cuddles to you on your much, much deserved day of honor, beautiful Bolo...and to your sweet sister too! I wish for you both, a very happy Valentine's Day/Dog of the Day bash, a happy Chinese New Years, and many more happy, peace and love filled years of celebrations with your wonderful family!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-14-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bolo what a gorgeous love muffin you are!!!

How anyone could be mean to you is beyond my understanding. I wish I could give them a good hard kick in the behind for you!!! But you have the last laugh; you now have a wonderful loving home and family in spite of them. I love the picture of you in your rain gear!!! What fun it must be to live with you. Please ask your humans to give you a big head kiss from me, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Bolo,

I think you are the most handsome boy ever. I am so glad your
    family took you home too. You and you sister deserve the best and
    I'm sure you both have it now. Congratulations on being our very
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet
    fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bolo

Hi Mr. Bolo! What a beautiful shar pei you are! You are a perfect ambassador for Chinese New Year and Valentines Day! Your strength and unconditional love show us all what it means to live in the here and now. Love that your family adopted you and your sister together. Caring and loyalty are what makes shar peis so special. Have a wonderful day as DOTD! You deserve it!