Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP my beautiful Ash...

RIP my beautiful Ash...

Passed peacefully today Feb 13th at 1.15pm.

To my beloved Ash,you came into my life suddenly just appearing on our doorstep,we think you may have figured out that someone worked at KFC here and decided this might just be the place to move into.

Not only that there was a little blonde blue eyed girl who just wanted a kitty so bad, trouble was her mummy had allergy's to cats, but she just could not say no when she saw you.

Melissa decide to call you Ash after a character in Pokemon, and it just so happened you were that grey colouring of Ash, so it seemed so perfect for you.

At first you had to be a complete outdoor kitty with a special home built for you, but that did not last long, soon you were in the house making yourself at home.

You were a kitty who gave us much joy in our lives ,from your floppies on demand for mama,which you did to cue,to your split purssonality,we never quite knew where we were with you, kept us on our toes, but you enjoyed being loved on your terms, and we knew that.

You lived with us for over ten years,you were always a very laid back kitty, and enjoyed meeting people, never scared of them.

You were a fighter , you battled on with your illness,and were brave right to the end, you have left a huge hole in our hearts, the place will never be the same without you big man.

We loved you, adored you, with all our being,and we miss you so very much, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge,and remember we are always with you and you will always be with us in our treasured memories. LOVE YOU ASH.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole I am so sorry- I just cannot count how many beloved furrbabies went to Rainbow Bridge over the last months. That will hopefully mean that there is a big PT crew over there to welcome Ash. Tigris certainly will.

Carole, I'm so sorry that Ash finally had to leave you. It's an unbearably sad day for you all, but the kindest thing for Ash.

Rest in peace, handsome grey boy. Love and peace to your family.

I am so sorry about Ash. He was beautiful. My very first kitty, Fluffy, looked so similar. Fluffy and Ash can play at the RB together now; Fluffy has been there for nearly 30 years and knows all the good spots!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Carole, I'm so sorry that you have lost your beautiful Ash! What a fighter he was, and I'm sure he would have stayed longer, if he could!
    Barbara's right, too many PT kitties went to the Bridge lately!

R.I.P. sweet boy, you will be terribly missed!

Kirsten

RIP handsome boy, Ash. You'll have a good life at the Bridge and can be waiting for the reunion w/your humans. Until then take a nice long rest and then play hard and touch in once in a while to let your family know that you're ok.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Carole, I'm so sorry about Ash, it's never enough time we have to hold them.

Play well at the Bridge, sweet Ash, and Peace to you, Carole.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh Carole, this is to me a double blow, first Donna's Mooshoo goes to the Bridge, and now your beloved Ash. Pittsburgh thoughts and prayers go out to you and especially Melissa whom I'm sure misses him terribly. Rest assured, my beloved Thai will be there to show both of these guys around.
    Last edited by davidpizzica; 02-13-2010 at 10:31 AM.

I'm so sorry. I wish Ash could have stayed with you forever.

RIP, Ash, and may your family find comfort in knowing you're at peace and remembering your happy years together.

RIP Ash, play hard at the bridge. Sending prayers to your human family during this difficult time. May your memory live forever in their hearts.

Carole, I am so sorry about Ash. It is never easy whether they leave us suddenly or we make the decision to help them. Please remember that Ash is now happy and healthy at the RB and he is watching over you now and waiting for the time when the two of you will be together again...

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm so sorry Carole, but never doubt yourself for doing what was best for him. He loves you all the more for it.

RIP Ash - and peace to your family and all who loved you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Ash, your struggle is over. Now you are restored.

You sounded like a very smart kitty who knew what they wanted.
    Your people miss you greatly. And there is an "Ash shaped" hole in their hearts now.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Ash.

Theres a big Memorial Service for Good and Noble Ash as he recieves his Wings of Silver and Gold.
    Hes a gentle Old Gray Cat who brought so much joy and love to all who knew him, and he did his job as the excellent Cat very well.
    He loved wherever he went and was loved in return.
    Now he will find his niche with the Awesome Angels Army where he will be a beloved Member and will add that touch of class.
    And he will find a place where he will be together with All the people who loved and treasued him.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your love for Ash is so great - in spite of your deep heartbreak, you gave him the gift of peace.

A lovely kitty, beautiful Ash. Play free at the Bridge, and purr in your mom's ear to let her know you are happy now.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda