Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIP my precious MooShoo

Donna, what a shock! I'm so very sorry you are going through this. Know that you gave MooShoo the best of lives. It was his lucky day when you found him.

Rest in peace, handsome boy. Watch over meowmie for us.

Oh Donna, my heart sank when I read your post!! This must have come as a total shock!! I'm so sorry, I know he was your heart kitty, your soulmate, like my Luna is to me, and I know how incomplete I would be without her! So I guess I know the emptiness your precious boy has left in your heart and soul, especially since there was no way for you to be prepared...

Since you were so close, he's probably your little guardian angel now, or his spirit might even decide to come back to you in another form.

R.I.P. MooShoo,
    and ((HUGS)) to you, Donna!

Kirsten

Donna, I'm shocked and so saddened. Prayers for peace to you.

RIP dear MooShoo; play well at the Bridge.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

OMG I am just now reading this & I am just stunned & beside myself.. I am so so sorry Donna for your loss of MooShoo.. RIP Sweet Baby MooShoo.. God Speed to the Bridge.. You will always be in our Hearts..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

So very shocked.

I had the privilege of meeting The Moo-man in person, in Michigan.
    I held him, I felt his suede-like skin. I cuddled his 'hot water bottle' like body.
    I will never forget the experience. Such a wonderful creature.

He left this world quickly, he did not linger. He knew it was best that way, even if there were no Goodbyes, he knew to stay any longer would mean to suffer. He is now painfree, and seeing with new eyes too.
    He's looking at his loving mama, with love and clarity like never before.

I've said it before, there is a special bond between a heart cat and their human. It transcends time and space. It will always be.

Moo, your mama needs a sign. Let her know that you are o.k. and waiting for her. Send her soft reminders, when she feels something soft rub against her, that you are with her, just unseen.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Moo-man

I hope that I have the privilege, once again, to make your acquaintance, at the Grand Reunion. One Fine Day.

Oh Donna I am so sorry!!! What an absolute shock!

Rest in Peace sweet MooShoo and lots of hugs for you Donna.

From Decker with Love

I'm so very sorry...

Oh Rose!!! That was beautiful. I've printed a copy and will frame it and put it near his urn. Thank you!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna, I am so very sorry to hear this shocking news. I am still in disbelief myself. There are no words to comfort you. Please accept my heartfelt condolences over the passing of your beautiful boy.

Rest In Peace MooShoo The bridge is a brighter place with it's new star

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Donna, I am so sorry to hear this. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

RIP MooShoo,.

Oh Donna I'm so sorry. So sudden, so shocking. All these dear heart kitties all at once. I've cried more this month than I have in years. My Jersey died the same way and it was a horrible sound. I certainly know what you are going thru. Hobbsie will show MooShoo around the Bridge. Take care of yourself please.
    Claudia & Calvin

I cannot believe I am reading this. MooShoo was by far the most charismatic cat on Pet Talk, and although I never had the chance to meet him in person, I felt that he was close to my heart.

Donna, I am so sorry this had to happen at a time that is meant to be joyous. Stay strong, and know that those 10 years of MooShoo's life were years of contentment. My thoughts are with you.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Oh no, Donna! I'm in complete shock! I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I remember meeting Moo and noticing how very dog like he was. He liked car rides, being dressed up, and he loved you so, so much. What a wonderful life he had with you, you were SO good to him. I know how much you loved him, how special he was, and how he was your soul-mate kitty.

I'm so sorry for not seeing this sooner. I hope you are finding at least some comfort with each passing day. I know you'll miss Moo like crazy, but he's in a safe place and he can run, play, and SEE now, and you know he'll be jumping into your arms again when you are reunited in heaven.

Hugs and love,

Leslie

Donna, I'm really sorry for your loss. RIP MooShoo. Sending thoughts and prayers your way during this difficult time.

Amy

No no no!! I can't believe this.

Donna, I am so sorry. Mooshoo was such a sweet cat. I loved how he'd burrow under the blankets and peer out at you. RIP dear MooShoo. You will be greatly missed.

*HUGS*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June