Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIP my precious MooShoo

RIP my precious MooShoo

It is with a VERY heavy heart that I'm writing this. I was in bed sound asleep when I heard a cat yowling. I woke to find my precious MooShoo laying on the floor. He couldn't get up. At first I thought it was just a plain old cat fight.

I put him (after being bitten) into a carrier and rushed him to the hospital. By the time I got there (it was only a 20 minute ride) the yowling stopped. The vet confirmed that MooShoo passed over to the rainbow bridge. I am absolutely beside myself, as he was my soulmate. I feel like a part of me has died.

It's now 2 a.m. and I can't sleep, as he would sleep wrapped in my arms every night.

What am I going to do without him?????? The vet said he had a heart attack. He was only 10 years old!!

He's being cremated and his ashes will be returned to me. They will also make a paw print for me.

I am just beside myself right now. I lost 4 cats in less than 5 months. MooShoo died the day before my 57th birthday. Yet another holiday that I can't be joyous about.

MooShoo - I loved you with all my heart and soul. I never thought this day would come. I will miss your smooth skin against mine when we sleep and the games we used to play. It just won't be the same without you.

Play hard at the bridge with Marina Mar, the two babies and especially Mollie Rose. You won't be alone. I will seeyou again one find day my hero.

With all my love sweetheart,

Mama

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so sorry to read this. My heart is breaking along with yours. I don't even know what to say. Life is so cruel sometimes and you do not deserve this at all! Know many people here are thinking of you.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Unhappy

Oh, Donna, my heart goes out to you. To lose your dear boy at all is bad enough but in such a sudden way is the most devastating thing I could imagine happening. {{hugs}} Keeping you in my heart and prayers.

Oh Donna- this comes as a shock. I know- to lose a kitty without having the time to say goodbye hurts even harder.
    I am so sorry for you and poor MooShoo.

Oh my gosh, I am shocked and saddened to hear this

You're in my thoughts, I'm so sad now I just don't know what to say
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Donna, I am so sorry about MooShoo. I know all too well how it feels to not have your heart and soul kitty with you anymore.

Saying a prayer for you and the rest of your kitties.

Sending some hugs your way too.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I am so shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw MooShoo's name in the memorial thread, I knew it was your baby. I am so sorry, Donna! I can only imagine your pain right now, this is just too much. Too very much. Please know Moo knew nothing but love and devotion in your home. Please be gentle with yourself, Donna. Hugs and prayers coming to you from Cinti.

Donna, I'm so sorry for your loss. I had two dogs who had fatal heart attacks and I know the cry that they make. It's an awful sound and one that is still w/me to this day. Nothing I can say will make you feel better right now b/c you know that MooShoo is no longer in pain and is free but that doesn't fill your empty arms at night. As you know from having lost other cats through the years, the pain will lessen and you'll be left w/only good memories. Take heart; MooShoo knows how loved he was and still is. RIP, dear MooShoo and peace to you, Donna.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so sorry! What a shock this must have been. Stay warm at the Bridge, precious Sphynx boy.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Donna, I was shocked to see MooShoo added to the cat memorial. I can only imagine the shock and sadness that you are experiencing right now. It's never easy, no matter when or how they leave us, but sometimes I think leaving the way MooShoo did, is less difficult than watching them slowly decline over many months, and even years. I've experienced both scenarios.

RIP dear MooShoo, and peace and hugs to you Donna.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I am so sorry Donna. How completely heartbreaking. Hugs for you.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oh Donna, I'm so sorry. What a shock! I know MooShoo was your heart kitty and it's sad you didn't get to say goodbye. It's not gonna help you much right now, but know that MooShoo didn't suffer, and the time she had with you was filled with love. I'm sorry it had to happen the day before your birthday.

Rest in peace, MooShoo - and go find Mollie Rose. You will never be forgotten.

Take care, Donna!

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am so sorry to hear this RIP, MooShoo.

Donna, I am so very sorry about MooShoo. While it iks devestating when we lose our soul kitty on this earth, please know that you will see him again at the RB. In the mean time he is watching over you...

Donna, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the title of this thread! I am so very sorry. I heard that cry once, with Billy, the cat who was only here a short time (about 5 months).

Hugs to you. Moo Shoo, enjoy your time at the RB!