Thread: It has been a really long time

It has been a really long time

Hello everyone on the cat side also. It has been ages since I have posted anything. I have checked in now and again but life has just been so busy these days. We are up to 6 cats now. Well and the husky so our little home is very full. It is chaotic at times but it is also full of love and warmth and happy furkids.

If you are interested in any further stories of how we brought some of these furkids into our lives or my husband's viewpoint on life please visit his new blog. There are pictures of Sequoia the husky and the story of how we ended up with a ton of Trouble in our lives. There are also a couple of stories on our wildlife releases we have done on our property and most come with pictures.

I will try and catch up some more these days and not be so much of a stranger.

Denyce

www.bmat10.wordpress.com

It has been quite a long time, I am trying to remember Your Cats and how amny you had back then, but I am sadly drawing a blank.
    But I am old and that happens more often that not
    We canr wait to see Photos of Your Six Pack and Huskie!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS