Thread: ~*~ Stunning Isis ~*~

~*~ Stunning Isis ~*~

Hello Isis.. Your such a Stunning Baby & Friend.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Isis

What a beautiful bird! It's great when a "wild" animal learns to trust humans. It must be a lot of fun, taking her to the beach and showing her off. (Have to admit, I wasn't too crazy about her diet, but that is what hawks eat, so there.) Enjoy her for a long time; she is a great ambassador for all animals, wild or tame.

Nancy A

Isis, you are indeed a beautiful bird, and one of my favorites as well. We have red tailed hawks here, among many other birds, and I love to watch them. You're a great ambassador for bird/hawk education and I'm glad you were able to be rescued by caring, understanding people that are equipped for your care. Thank them for me for a wonderful mission!

Happy POTD to you, have a very special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Blog Entries
    Isis is so beautiful. She is 25 years old that is really something. We have a nesting pair of red tailed hawks Flint & Flora back in our woods & I have observed them the last 8 years. Flint is Flora's second mate, her first mate died a couple of years ago. I have a blog of sorts on Birdersworld about Flint & Flora & their off spring. Thank you for sharing Isis with us.

A very happy Pet of the Day to you, magnificent Isis! What a wonderful way to start this Sunday, reading your heartwarming and inspirational story of rescue and recovery! What a brave, beautiful creature you are; indeed, one stellar ambassador for creatures wild and tame, all over the world! And your devoted guardian, a shining example of the goodness and compassion we humans are capable of! I lived on Cape Cod for many years, where Red Tailed Hawks are plentiful. Unfortunately some do become injured, but happily find their way to a wild life rescue group on the Cape devoted to care and rehabilitation! I got a bit teary reading how you and your "sister" enjoy your visits to the beach, taking in the sunshine and sounds, the wind in your face...quiet time with the one who loves you most. What a wonderful second life you have been blessed with, and what a wonderful best friend you have found in your person, and she in you. Heartfelt thanks to all of the wonderful people, and organizations, who had a hand in your rescue and recovery, most especially your devoted human sister, your soul mate! What a beautiful bond of love, trust and friendship you two have forged, and I wish for you her many, many more wonderful year together! I can't wait to check out your links...and special thanks to your Mom for including so many fantastic photos...you are truly stunning (though I loved the one of you and your Mom the best!) Much love to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Isis!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a glorious creature you are, Isis! I hope you and your best friend have a wonderful day celebrating your POTD honours; maybe by going for a stroll on the beach so you can spread your wings in the breeze. How sublime that must feel to you. I am so glad you were rescued and have a soul mate to enrich your life, beautiful Isis!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Isis you are indeed magnificent!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you. How wonderful that you and your favorite human can teach other people about your species. I know hawks are protected here in Kansas. Now I can see why. How beautiful you are! I hope you enjoy your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Isis,

You are truely beautiful. I'm glad you were able to stay with your
    human friend to help you. I Hope you continue to enjoy your days in the
    sun. You are a gorgeous PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt