Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Special Snookie

Most Special Snookie

You precious little darling Snookie. What a very tough start you had and how traumatic it must have been for you to be all alone at just 4 weeks old.

It is just wonderful that you are now in your purrfect home, playing with your crinkle balls and stuffed animals!

It just shows that love can work miracles, and you are also working miracles for your humans.

Congratulations, Snookie, on being such a beautiful and inspirational Cat of the Day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Happy cat of the day Snookie! You are a brave beautiful little cat! I love your cute white socks... and your humans are very lucky to have such an adorable alarm clock!!!

What a wonderful story you have little snookie. I am so glad that you were found by those kind hoomans who took you home to love you forever. Happy Cat Of The Day!

Brave Snookie

Happy COTD, Snookie. You are so pretty and it doesn't make a difference that you are blind. I love the colors of your fur and how well they go together.

I have a blind gerbil, Maisie, and she is probably sweeter than she would be if she wasn't blind. Take Maisie's advice "use your other senses."

Happy COTD.

Oh Snookie, I got LES just thinking about you being alone and frightened at just 4 weeks old. BUT there's a happy ending to this story so all is well. You're such a sweet, pretty girl and it's wonderful to know that you play hard and love strong. Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I, too, get very emotional over disadvantaged kitties like yourself all alone. Snooks, I'm so glad your humans took you into a warm loving home and helped you with your health issues so you could become the beautiful, cared for, loved kitty you are.

Happy COTD, sweetie, you have a very special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Happy COTD, Snookie It is so good to learn that you now have a happy life. Enjoy it with your special human

Sweet Snookie

I just want to tell your parents how much I admire them for taking you and letting you be healed. Most folks wouldn't bother. You're lucky to have them and they especially are lucky to have you. I have a deaf kitty, so I know something about "different" kitties. I wouldn't trade her for a million dollars and I'm sure they feel the same way about you. Enjoy your day little one.

Oh Snookie, you are so adorable. I commend your fur-parents for taking you in and loving you so much...if only there were more people in this world like them. Gracie and Gabriel (my 2 blind ones) say Congrats on being COTD!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Snookie your so Precious & Adorable.. Such a fighter brave girl you are.. Such a rough start to life & now with a Great Furrever Loving Home.. Congrates to you & your meowmom.. Also Congrats to Cat of the Day.. hope you get spoiled all day long & for rest of your life.. Whisker Kissess & Huggss..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Snookie you are SO cute! and what an amazing story.
    You deserve to be cat of the day!!

Snookie

When I first saw Snookie's picture, I wondered if she was blind. When I read that she was, my heart broke. But, she seems to be doing well and isn't letting her "disability" stop her.
    Godd for you for taking the risk of a special needs pet and seeing to it that she got the care she needed. I' m sure she has given you much love in return.
    Special treats, a new crinkle ball, and maybe, some catnip in honor of her special day.

Nancy A

Happy COTD to little Snookie You are one awesome kitty-cat! Your family is awesome as well for taking interest in you. You are very fortunate, Snooks and so loved..and that is awesome in itself

Snookie what a gorgeous and brave girl you are!!!

Your story brought tears to my eyes too. How frightened you must have been. Bless your family for helping you. How wonderful that you have a wonderful home and loving family now. Please ask your family to give you a tiny kiss on your little head from me, ok? Have a wonderful day!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our Cat of the Day !!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theres a very special place in the hearts of Pet Talkers and that for someone who takes in a Pet with Special Needs.
    Anyone can love that Purrfect Bundle of Fur , but it takes someone who can look past the disability and see the potential of a Special Needs Animal who really desreve a lot of credit.

And Thank God that Snookie found just that kind of Pet Lover who will treasure and car for her, and will make her their Dear Companion, and that she will have a place where she is an integral part of things.
    And she will have all the crinkly toys she will ever need and all the love that she wants.

The Found Cats gently are mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing as not to startle their Newest Friend and Newest Most Fortunate Cat Of The Day Supreme Snookie!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS