Thread: Louie

Louie

WOW, he's the most adorable bird I've ever seen! And how lucky to live in a nice climate, and not be indoors all day/night. Awesome!

Louie!! Congraulations on POTD, my little friend. But I know your mom and she thinks you are the Pet of the Day everyday! And you are - clever boy. You talk so well and are such a bright spot in everyone's day. Enjoy your special day and make sure you get extra spoiled !!!

Much love,
    Cathy and the FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Wow ... what a gorgeous bird! I have never seen this type of bird or color. Love that you get to go outside and hang by the pool and chat with your owners and friends. Enjoy your day of fame pretty boy.

A very happy Pet of the Day to you, luscious Louie! With coloring as spectacular and yummy looking as your I just had to! Truly, your coloring takes my breath away! And you are just as beautiful and sunny in spirit as you are in your coloring! And that face...so sweet! Yes, I would love to have you for sure, and I'm not surprised to learn that all who meet you want to take you home with them! But your heart belongs to your dear Mommy and Daddy, and theirs to you, so I guess we'll just have to adore you from afar! You are one lucky boy Louie, living the life there in sunny Florida, surrounded by so many adoring friends and fans...but you didn't need me to tell you that, right sweetie? Enjoy your very special, much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Louie! Hope it's sunny and warm there today, that you get to enjoy some time poolside, taking in all the sights and sounds, chatting with the critters! Cuddles and lots of love to you Louie, Pet of the Day, every day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well Hello there Louie.. Your so Stunning with Handsome Beauty.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I think "WOW" says it all! You are so strikingly beautiful, and I have never seen your species of parakeet before. I think the family that you own, is pretty darn lucky to have a beauty like you.
    You certainly deserve the honor of being POTD here today. Congrats and enjoy, Louie!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Louie what a gorgeous little heart stealer you are!!!

You certainly brightened up my cold snowy day!!! I'd love to have a Louie too!!! I don't believe I've ever seen such gorgeous colors like you wear. I certainly hope you are being spoiled totally rotten today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louie, what a gorgeous bird you are! I cannot say enough how impressed I am with the vast variety of birds and colorations I've been introduced to on PT, and you are just spectacular!

Congratulations on your POTD - I know there's a special celebration in your home today!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Louie you are so beautiful. What an amazing bird you are. You certainly deserve being POTD.