Thread: Keller

Keller

Such a handsome dog and an amazing jumping height! Love this "terrier" appearance: an enigma of breed with Airedale color and Irish size/physique! Beautiful! Always good to adopt from shelters!

keller

he is a cutie and so smart hope he eats light getting in that fridge

Keller....You sure are handsome. I also like your color. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your family and keep them on their toes.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello there handsome Keller! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Your exact breed blend may forever remain a mystery but one thing is for certain, you are one beautiful boy! You remind me so much of Asta, the Wire Haired Fox Terrier doggie detective sidekick to Nick and Nora of "Thin Man" fame! And while Asta may have been a *movie star* I'm not sure he came close to matching your amazing athletic prowess! Wow, how high can you jump? We're so grateful to your family for choosing the rescue route, giving one most deserving pup a second chance at a happy life (and sticking with you through those mischievous times)! They are one lucky bunch, having a best friend and loving companion in YOU!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Keller! It was an honor getting to know you today! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration with your family, being loved and pampered to bits! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Keller, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a very handsome boy Keller! I've had a few of those not so 'easy' pups myself! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Keller,

You are a very handsome pup. What ever blend of breeds you
    may be, you are for sure Terrier. You have the best qualities of both.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    out lots of hugs & kisses Keller, just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey, Keller! I'll have turkey on rye, extra mayo, please, next time you raid the fridge! How adorable are YOU??? And look how HIGH you fly to get that duck! You're sure a special boy, who put an extra little zing in the life of your owners! Congratulations on being our DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!