Thread: To all who lost their precious kitty

To all who lost their precious kitty

I am sorry that I haven't been around lately, but I just want to say how very sorry I am for all those who have lost their precious kitty. I didn't want to post in any of the threads because I didn't want them to lose their spots and that's why I am doing it this way.

My heart goes out to each and everyone of you as I know all to well what you are going through.
    May the loving memories comfort you and help you overcome the pain.
    Our pets are a gift from heaven, but we don't get to keep them nearly long enough!!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you all.

Here's a poem that I hope will help everyone with their grieving and with any guilt that you may be feeling.

MAY I GO

May I go now?
    Do you think the time is right?
    May I say goodbye to pain filled days
    and endless lonely nights?

I've lived my life and done my best,
    an example tried to be.
    So can I take that step beyond
    and set my spirit free?

I didn't want to go at first
    I fought with all my might.
    But something seems to draw me now
    to a warm and loving light.

I want to go, I really do.
    It's difficult to stay.
    But I will try as best I can
    to live just one more day.

To give you time to care for me
    and share your love and fears.
    I know you're sad and afraid,
    because I see your tears.

I'll not be far, I promise that
    and hope you'll always know
    that my spirit will be close to you
    wherever you may go.

Thank you so for loving me.
    You know I love you too.
    That's why it's hard to say goodbye
    and end this life with you.

So hold me now just one more time
    and let me hear you say,
    because you care so much for me.
    you'll let me go today.

Dedicated to everyone who has had to
    put down a beloved pet.

by; Susan A. Jackson
    Last edited by rg_girlca; 01-30-2010 at 11:57 PM.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Your post and poem have started my tears again.

It was a week today that we had to say goodbye to my bestest friend, Scooter Bug. I still don't sleep well b/c he isn't with me. I miss him more than I ever imagined I could.

Thank you for the words and poem.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Thank you!

That is beautiful, Lorraine! I haven't been on here for awhile either, but just posted an update on all of my babies in cat general, and a memorial about my beloved Sandi in the dog memorial forum. This poem comes at such a perfect time for me, and I am sure for so many others. I still miss your Willy, and can't believe he's really gone. I haven't had the heart to tell Annie yet....

I am still having a difficult time dealing with the loss of Sandi last week, and haven't had the energy or the will power to post anything about it on here until after I made a memorial for her on Critters.com. That helps some. We left her body at the Vet's, so we don't have a grave here for her like we have for our Angel. The memorial on Critters.com helped a lot, because it shows that she was on this earth and that she did have a life here, and even though she is gone her memory isn't, and there are pictures of her, etc. We have pictures of her and Alex when we first got her, when he was just 5 years old himself, and they bring back a lot of fond memories............

I'll quit for now. Thank you so much for posting that poem..........
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Thank you for the lovely poem and kind words. I still miss my Pidgie Pie who passed just a few days before Christmas and her man Boo does, too. He's on my lap right now getting some extra lovin'. Hope all is well w/you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh Katie, thank you for posting such a beautiful poem. It's been 4 months since I lost my precious Mollie Rose and a day doesn't go by that I don't have this hole in my heart. She was my very first kitty and had been with me though so many heartbreaks. My heart still aches for you sweet pea.

Thanks Katie. Hope things are well with you.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank you Lorraine. We lost Tigris in September. We miss him every day.

It's been two years since we lost Kitty and 18 months since Tomas passed. We still tear up whenever we think of them. We love our other cats very, very, much but that doesn't mean you don't miss the ones no longer there. It does get easier with time, but some part of you is always missing them.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Lorraine, that was a beautiful poem. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Willy. He was the sweetest little thing.

I haven't been on pet talk much either. Just got down in the dumps about the loss of Mario, and Buffy too. It sure is hard to lose your babies, isn't it?

I hope you get to feeling better real soon, and start posting again.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

For my miracle Malfi. He left me on Feb 11, almost a year now.
    I miss him and how my life was just one year ago now.

Thank you so much, Lorraine. That is just beautiful.

Pat, with more LES
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thanks. The poem will help others. It has helped me.

It will be 7 months the 12th of this month that our precious Tigger passed away.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I love this poem. It brings me back to that last moment with my Mitzi. She is gone, but not forgotten. My little Buddha cat, curly girl, Mitzi bits .... I will always love you.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Aww Lorraine that poem sure made me cry, but it was beautiful ,since it is only three days ago i lost my precious Ash,it was very touching and really sums it all up so well, thanks for sharing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

It's been 8 long months since I had to let Leonardo go. I still cry when I see a picture of him. Sometimes I miss him so much I can hardly breathe. Eventhough I have 2 new ones plus my Grandma and Chester kitties, no other will ever take Leonardo's place or Luke's either for that matter. Thank you for the beautiful poem.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read that poem and it made me cry. It made me think of my collie Monzaya that died when I was 17.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*