Thread: Dasha

Dasha

what a beautiful dog. Love those eyes.

I agree, beautiful eyes. Your breed description says husky and "shepherd". I'm guessing that is shepherd as in Australian Shepherd. Your coat looks a lot like my Aussie's.
    I would love to cuddle up on the couch with you Dasha.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Dasha! What a gorgeous girl you are, inside and out! My RB girl Cody was a Husky/Shep too, and like you had those stunning, sparkling blue eyes! But I have to admit that when it comes to an expressive face, you take the prize! That wide eyed look of surprise is the best!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Scotty. But thankfully your family had enough love in their hearts for two, opening up their home to another deserving doggie, and going the adoption route to boot! One beautiful, deserving doggie finds her forever family and in the process hearts are healed! What a happy ending all around! And extra thanks to your humans for being so patient, giving you all the time you needed to adjust to your new home and people! It's not always an easy transition, but it's clear you're already a full fledged, much love and cherished, member of the family! What a treasure they have in you, Dasha!

Congratulations and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Dasha! I wish for you and your wonderful family a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, and many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dasha!

Wow, GORGEOUS girl! And of course, I have to point out, the eyes are incredible!

Hello Dasha,

You are such a pretty girl Dasha. Looks like you are a great companion
    and friend to your lucky family. Wishing you lots more happy years to
    come with your family. Congratulations on being chosen as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out loads of hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're gorgeous Dasha!!! I love your eyes! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla