Thread: Precious Kiko!

Precious Kiko!

Greetings handsome boy! Happy Dog of the Day to you and your wonderful family! I smiled from ear to ear the second your photo came up! What an amazing honor, to be the ring bearer at your dear friends' Kiko and Guy's wedding! What a gorgeous photo! You all look amazing! hehe And I envy you all, living in beautiful Hawaii! LOVE that spiffy satin bow tie of yours too...so debonair! I'm sure Terri and Guy were quite honored having you as an attendant, and your Mommy and Daddy so proud! What a wonderful extended family you have been blessed with Kiko, human and furry! That shot of you snuggling with Zoe is too adorable! We're so grateful to Terri and Guy for helping to make your happy homecoming possible! And to you sweetheart, for helping to heal your Mommy and Daddy's heart after the passing of your Grandma. You were truly heaven sent Kiko, and your family so lucky to have a best friend and furkid in you! Thanks for the big smiles, Kiko! It was a pleasure and honor meeting you today! And I hope that you and your Mommy and Daddy, Terri and Guy, your cousin Coco, darling Zoe, and all of your adoring friends and fans, enjoy a very happy and love filled Dog of the Day bash! Hugs and smoochies to you precious Kiko, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mahalo!

Thank you for recognizing our sweet little boy!

Hi! He's absolutey adorable (and hunky-handsome)! I can't get over the the top photo; I can hardly take all of the beauty...people, pup and scenery! Loved all the pics! Please give Kiko a big hug, kiss, and one of his fave treats, for me!

Love, woofs and wags to you Kiko, from me and my Labbie Star!!! (Make sure the humans spoil you rotten today!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kiko,

What a million dollar smile you have Kiko. I am very pleased to
    meet you today. Congratulations on being chosen as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you have a celebration in your honor
    today. Sinding out lots of cyber hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a gorgeous boy Kiko! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

kiko is not only handsome,

he's a smart boy.. he has such a mellow disposition too. he also loves his hawaii girlfriend, zoe.

kiko has great parents as well.

lesliek