We originally got Sasha in August of 2008 at my work
(I work at an animal shelter) as her owner was in poor health and had to go to a nursing home. The son just let her run. We adopted her out in November/December of 2008 to what we thought was the 'perfect' home for Sasha.. we did a home check, everything under the sun and it turned out not to be great. They never hurt Sasha but they let her get killed by a car on Monday and came in Tuesday to tell us and were looking for another dog.

They are not getting another dog from us. I told them I was sorry and the guy said oh she had a good run.. that made me fume. I had a strong bond with Sasha. She was a sensitive sweet girl. She would wiggle her body low to the ground in her kennel like she was dancing. She did it nervously but it was so endearing.

I fell in love with her, she was an awesome APBT girl. I know they must have loved her but they let her get killed by a car because she was off-leash. I don't feel sorry for them as much as it may sound blunt but how they let her die by being ignorant and irresponsible I only feel sorry for Sasha having to die like that. I bought her a nice frame tonight and I will put her in it. RIP sweet gorgeous Sasha.

You touched my heart in so many ways. You were a special sweet soul and I loved you and I am sure you loved me too. Until we meet again...