Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers please for Ralph Timothy UPDATE post 12!!!

Prayers please for Ralph Timothy UPDATE post 12!!!

I brought Ralph to the vet yesterday evening. The normal vacuum cleaner of food, refused to eat his canned Evo. He would eat a few pieces of dry food. Then throw up....Lethargic and not at all interested in his surroundings. Ralph had X rays of his abdomen, has an IV, and getting Tagamet...I saw him today, and Ralph wanted to come HOME so bad. He will stay over another night....Ralph is eight and a half months old...I know Samson sure misses his buddy....Please say a prayer that Ralph will be home soon....Thank you....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kb2yjx; 01-23-2010 at 01:56 PM. Reason: update thread
    Nine is Fine!!

Ralph sweetheart, the girls have all their paws crossed for you! Please get better and come home soon. xxx

I hope it's just a tummy upset and that Ralph T will be back home and feeling fine very soon.

He has youth on his side...I hope is is home and healthy very soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Ralph, get well soon and come home to Mommie!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Paws crossed here, too! Home & well soon, Ralph!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Please continue to keep us updated about him.

Oh Ralphie Boy, c'mon now, get better this instant. You're too young to worry your mom so.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thank you all for your prayers and wishes!!! I called the vet this morning. Ralph is a BIG purr machine and really started going when he heard my voice on the phone!!! He still has his IV. Using the litterbox, but absolutely REFUSES to eat!!!! He turns his nose up at wet food. I suggested giving him several pieces of dry food and see if he can keep it down. I am going to the vet at noon. If he keeps the dry food down, I can take him home. If not, I may be taking him to Garden State Vets in Tinton Falls, so far from our house...and expensive....will see....KEEP DOWN THE DRY FOOD PLEASE RALPHIE!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

So sorry to hear your kitty hasn't been feeling well. We're keeping our fingers and paws crossed that he keeps his food down! That's the first step!

Ralphie, please keep that dry food down!

Update!!!

Ralph came home around 1230 this afternoon. VERY happy to be HOME!!! I am to give him small feeding of I/D dry every 2 hours. Next feeding is at 1600. So far, so good. NO vomiting. He will get pepcid 1/4 tab about 20 minutes before he eats breakfast and supper meals. Tomorrow, Ralph will get 100 cc's of sub q fluids. A complete report to the vet on Monday. If there is ANY vomiting, Ralph will go in on Monday for surgery to look for an obstruction. We hope that is not how things will go....right now, Ralph is in the " cat room," enjoying the woodstove with his buddy Sam....Thank you for ALL your prayers and candles!
    Nine is Fine!!

Great news! I hope Ralph continues to eat and get back to normal...whatever "normal" is for Ralphie. Snuggling with his buddy in front of the stove sounds just like that.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, what a relief that he's back from the vet!! Looks like he missed his home a lot!! Hope he will keep his food down, best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Kirsten

When My Found Cats came home after their dentals, I gave them Little Baby Kitten Food, Cheese Whiz and Tuna Fish just to get them to eat something.
    We are praying that Timothy Ralph can get over this and regain his appetite once more!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS