Thread: One of the best Dr's in the US

One of the best Dr's in the US

I just found out the other day that the one Dr. I work for has been voted by his peers as one of the best in the country. I am so proud of him. He is such a great surgeon, genius in fact, he gives people back their life after horrible, horrible accidents. After six years he still amazes me. I am really lucky and proud to work for him.
    And I am so happy that he has been given this honor, well deserved.

With so many reports of bad doctors Im glad one is being recognized for doing good! Congrats to him!! *applause*

Awesome! I'm guessing he's a reconstructive surgeon? So is my cousin in Texas.

All I remember of him was that he was always in school.

Blessings on your doc. There are doctors who take an oath to help people and live up to it with compassion, caring, concern.
    You're lucky to work for such a wonderful human being. Congratulations to him! What an honor!

I've been Boooo'd!

With so many reports of bad doctors Im glad one is being recognized for doing good! Congrats to him!! *applause*
    I ditto that statement! There are so many doctors that just give pills and send you on your way. It is nice to know there are still some good ones out there that actually care and help!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!