Thread: Pet Art and Gifts by Michaeline

Pet Art and Gifts by Michaeline

Hello pet lovers!
    I'm so happy I found this place! I would love to share my art with you! I have several online storefronts where I sell products that feature my art work. I also commission portraits. It's not too late to order a portrait for Valentine's day!

Here is a pug dog portrait I painted on a paper mache box. It would be an awesome gift for pug lovers for Valentine's day!

I created a Gothic Valentines store featuring some black cats and other cats for Valentine's day.

Thanks for looking!

You are extremely talented , i wish you luck here and do post about yourself and pets too ,would be nice to get to know you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️