Thread: Bailey

Bailey

Hello there Bailey! You are adorable in your picture with your little tongue sticking out.
    It's so great to hear how long you've been with your family and how close you are to your little girl. I hope they have many more wonderful years with you.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Bailey! You have the face of an angel, and the most beautiful, big smile! Your DOTD photo is heart melting! You're every family's dream doggie Bailey, and your humans, especially your "girl," are so very blessed to have had a best friend and loving companion in you these many years; since you were just a baby! I smiled from ear to ear when I read how you love to camp with your humans, curled up in your very own chair in front of the campfire; you truly are a full fledged member of the family! Every young person should be so lucky to grow up with a pup pal as precious as you, every family a best friend and furkid as sweet and loving as you! It's no wonder you're loved by all who cross your path, Bailey!

Congratulations to you, sweet Bailey! What a pleasure it is to have such a deserving doggie as our extra special, Sunday honoree! I hope that you and your wonderful family enjoy the happiest day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful, love filled years together! Lots and lots of hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you beautiful Bailey, Dog of a Lifetime!!! Love, Sandra and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Bailey!!!!! I could love you to. You are so handsome. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great life Bailey and take care of your family.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello cutie-pie Bailey. I wish I could see you sitting round the fire in your own little chair. You must look adorable. I'm happy to hear you've spent your whole life with a loving forever family, you are one lucky pup. Hugs and treats for you today dear Bailey, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Bailey,

It is a pleasure to meet you handsome boy. I am so glad to hear what
    a sweetheart you are to your family. I would love to see you around the
    campfire sitting on your camp chair. Congratulations on being our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a cutie Bailey! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla