Thread: Darling DJ!

Darling DJ!

Aren't you gorgeous sweetie! You sound like a really neat doggie and I hope you get some extra cheese today - just don't let them throw it at you!

Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

My my DJ your so Stunning with Beauty = I mean how so Handsome you are.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

DJ is a beautiful Shiba!! He looks just like my Shiba, Ivy, who was dog of the day November 18, 2009. Ivy too loves cheese and I've tried to throw it to her but she does the same thing and looks at me like I'm crazy! Hope you and DJ have a wonderful day and give DJ an extra piece of cheese from Ivy!!

Dazzling DJ!

DJ - you are one gorgeous dog! Even though you have 3 feline siblings, they know that you are the 'king' - LOL!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Greetings DJ! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful Shiba boy you are! Your coloring is gorgeous, and so unique! I had to laugh reading of your tortured life there with Maximum, Bailey and Toby the Terrorist! We have always been a dog/kitty household, the dogs being Labs and Huskies, and there's no doubting who the boss/bosses are! Still, it sound as though you have things under control, hehe. That's the trick, DJ! Always allow you loyal subjects to think they're the ones in control!

Your Mommy is so lucky to have a beautiful boy such as you as the canine light in her life! And I hope for you and her, your entire family, many, many more happy, love filled years together! Congratulations on being crowned "top dog" DJ! I hope you and your Mom and Dad; Maximum, Bailey and Toby the Terrorist, all are enjoying a very special, fun filled day! Love, hugs and kisses to you, darling DJ! You're the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello D J,

What a stunning dog you are sweetie. So very handsome & a good
    friend to have around. Congratulations on being our honored guest as
    our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling DJ is right! You are so handsome and fluffy, I'd love to hang out with you! Happy Dog of the Day, DJ!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

DJ you are such a gorgeous puppers. Our Cocker Spaniels name was DJ, it stood for Dog Johnson.
    When my brothers family was in the market for another dog my youngest niece wanted a Shiba Inu. Unfortunately, they are not very common in our area.
    I just love your coloring. I have never seen a Shiba Inu so light before.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

DJ:.....What a handsome fellow you are. You come live with me and I will buy you cheese. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry