Thread: Lovely Zoe

Lovely Zoe

Hello Zoe, what a pretty girl you are; I just love your little speckled face. I know what it's like to meet a scared and skinny little girl and fall in love. I'm so glad your mommy spotted you that day. Thank goodness you will never again know what it's like to be without a loving and forever home. Wish I could give you a hug dear Zoe. Congratulations on being our pretty little DOTD.

thank you irish

zoe is a fun dog and is certainly now the queen of the house. she has 3 humans that are her servants.

she loves to play with toys, goes for walks daily and gets several hugs and kisses every day. she also likes to sit on my lap in the mornings while i'm on the computer.

she thanks you for the hug!

Hi there Zoe and Mom! A very happy Dog of the Day to you both! What a precious pup you are Zoe; a furry angel sent from heaven to help heal your Mommy's heart! We all know the indescribable grief and sense of loss that comes with losing a beloved furkid. You feel you'll never be able to open up your heart to another. Then when we least expect it, along comes a pup like you and our hearts are filled with love and our faces with smiles once more! What a joyful, gentle, loving soul are Zoe! Your family is so very lucky to have a best friend and devoted companion for life in you! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming story with us all, and for checking in! It's great to know you're enjoying a happy day of celebration sweetie, being spoiled to pieces by your dutiful servants. Well you are queen of the castle after all! And if your Mom wouldn't mind, please ask her to pass along a few extra dozen hugs and kisses from me! Long and happy life to you precious Zoe, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We LOVE Zoe!

Zoe! It's so nice to see you here on this website that I check every day for all of the great dogs and their stories. Your mommy is so proud of you and so are we! Hopefully your friend Kiko will be so lucky to be the Dog of the Day one of these days!

Aloha!

Aww Zoe! You're a cutie! What a nice story about you. Yes a new pup can help heal a broken heart. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla