Thread: I need to find these labs homes

I need to find these labs homes

My friend's mom finally gave me permission to start looking for homes for her labs. She's been thinking about it for awhile and she's decided she really wants too. She used to breed them but since she doesn't anymore she doesn't have time for them, so they sit in crates like 23/7 and only come out to go to the bathroom. I feel bad for them and really want to find a rescue that will take them and give them more attention and care than they are getting. There are 3 labs currently. A 5(Sandy) year old yellow and a 4(Zeus) and 6(Zoey) year old chocolate. There is also a 4th lab, Sergent, he's older and has heartworms. They haven't been to the vet since about 05 and they aren't really house trained either, I can't imagine it being hard for them to be potty trained since they usually hold it in their crates to go outside, so that's a plus. I really just want these guys to go to a good home and am currently looking for all options to get them out. Please no bashing, these are not my dogs, I'm just trying to find them good homes for someone else.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Try Lab rescue. Also, we need to know where the Labs are/
    I've Been Frosted

"To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

So are you in Illinois? What part? Even the Petfinder page does not say, and knowing the general whereabout is important to folks looking for a dog, especially Labs, as there are many available in most areas.
    I've Been Frosted