Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wedding/Vacation Pics from St Lucia

Congratulations! The pictures are beautiful.

Oh Kass- that was wonderful. Congratulations to you and Rob
    You look great and the island gives you the purrfect surrounding.
    I love the idea of giving your dress away- it makes so much sense
    Thankyou for sharing the event with us. And great that Gigi and Steve are no longer kitties out of wedlock

WOW and Double WOW, it took ages for me to download the pics, but they were so worth waiting for, what a magical place you chose, i love the wee villa too, so cute and with your own private pool ,amazing, the views, sunsets etc are brilliant, and of course what can i say about the bride and Groom ,you look beautiful and i love your dress,what a lovely idea to give it away, most of us keep them hanging in the wardrobe hoping to fit into them after two kids later, and it never happens lol, i saved myself that disappointment and hired mine.

Thank you so much for sharing was an absolute delight to see your wedding pics.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

First let me say CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!

It looks like you had the perfect dream wedding
    I can't imagine anything better than having such a beautiful place to spend your wedding and honeymoon.

What a great thing for you to do in giving your dress away! The girl must have been so thankful!

The pictures are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks everyone! It was amazing and the pics don't do justice to the beauty there.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    ............. And great that Gigi and Steve are no longer kitties out of wedlock
    Yes, that is the main reason for our marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    ........What a great thing for you to do in giving your dress away! The girl must have been so thankful!
    The island gave so much to Rob and I it was the least I could do. And when you see how poor some of these people are, in such a paradise, your heart goes out to them.

Honestly, the staff there were the nicest, warmest people I have ever met. Each and everyone of them gave their congratulations to us in the following days after the wedding.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Kass, thanks for posting more beautiful pictures and now I can see all of them. You really did have a dream wedding.

My deepest congratulations to both of you!!!!

Viewing your photos gives me a wonderful feeling that indeed your wedding was in paradise!! You took stunning pictures, the place is amazing. My compliments for the optima choice of the location, thanks to you, I discovered a truly beautiful place........it will go on my wish list....!

As to those who wrote before......don't bother in uploading more photos, one never tires to view such paradise!

Thanks for sharing!

Karen

Ohhh, I can't see the pictures!

I somehow missed the thread in January.

Sorry! I deleted my Photobucket album and created my own site instead. I've sent you a message with a link to my new album.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I also went to look and no pictures !! Then I read the comments and want to see them even worse!! I would love to see them if you send me your album link? Congratulations!!

Me too please if you don't mind. I thought it was because i am in China that I couldnt see them but I would truly like to if possible Congratuilations on your marriage!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Unfortunately all your pics are gone and I would have loved to see them. Sorry I missed them.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Blue View Post
    Sorry! I deleted my Photobucket album and created my own site instead. I've sent you a message with a link to my new album.
    Could you sent me the link too, I would love to see them.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."