Thread: Dia Duit!

Dia Duit!

Dia Duit = Hello in Irish

The forum looks great, i'm used to football forums so a pet forum will be something different.

I have two cats, Max and Fluffy, they are brother and sister and they are one and a half years old. A ferrel cat had four kittens out our back. We took care of them until they were big enough to not need their mother. We gave two away and kept two. Don't have any pictures of them at the moment.

I had another cat, Blackey, he passed away yesterday. I actually came on here to post a memorial for him, I read that making a memorial for him will make it easier to get past the loss of a great cat + I needed to talk about it. I miss and love him a lot.

I don't know how diverse this forum is but I look forward to seeing what your pets are like across the water.

Welcome to Pet Talk! You sound like you'll fit in fine here!
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry to hear about Blakey. There are many of us here on the forum who can relate to the emotions you feel. Remember the funny things about Blakey and know you were a good friend to him.

Hope to cross paths with you online again. Welcome to Pet of the Day.
    Sebastian & Miss Minnie

Welcome to Pet Talk Thomas! We are a friendly bunch and have lots of different pets. I have two cats whom I saved from maybe being dinner in a Chinese market place. Their names are Jade and Pearl and they are long haired grey and pinky calicos. I also share a small dog with a Chinese friend. The dog is called Fifi and is a poodle as far as we know, an adopted stray.

We are sorry about Blackey as we know how your heart breaks to lose a loved pet.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome To Pet Talk & Enjoy..

So Sorry for the Loss of your Baby.. RIP wittle one.. May you play hard at RB..

We do look forward to seeing pics of the other babies..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Welcome at Pet Talk. We lost our sweet Tigris in September and miss him very much. The support at Pet Talk helped ... at least here you know that there are lots of people who feel the same.

Welcome! My parents are American but I was born in Londonderry (father was US military)

Welcome and looking forward to hearing more about you and your 2 kitties!
    I am sorry to read of your recent loss. I will go look in Cat Memorials for more.

I am servant / slave to the crew of 14 you see in my siggy. I did feral cat rescue for . . . about 8 months. Not everyone has heard of it. You "T"rap ferals in a humane trap, have the adults spayed / "N"eutered, "R"eturn them to their colony. Each colony has a caretaker to provides regular food and keeps some oversight on them. This "M"aintains the colony. It is called TNRM. The colony stops expanding, and will die off over time.

When you trap kittens, you are supposed to socialize them and adopt them out. The adoption fees are one way of raising money for the process. well, I failed fostering each kitten I trapped.

Tommy & Tuppence are brother and sister, and they are cousins with Bobby. Mandy and Chaplin are also cousins, from a different colony.

Shw mae a croeso! That means hello and welcome in Welsh.

Niño & Eliza

Dia Duit to you Thomas! Can't wait to see pictures of your babies. We already know that men turn to mush in the paws fo felines so there is no need to be embarrassed when you get mushey about them.. Mush away!! LOL!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!