-unniest thing, ... o- each

... reminds me o- watching ...
    OK ... I'll *byte* ...

WHAT's with the "missing 'f' ???

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke View Post
    OK ... I'll *byte* ...

WHAT's with the "missing 'f' ???
    Just having PHUN!

Me and Pat Sajak are feuding over Vanna White!

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post

Me and Pat Sajak are feuding over Vanna White!

I shudda known.

I shudda known.

There's snow on the mountain, but there's still -ire deep in the earth?

Pat,
    Can I have an "PH"?

Pat,
    Can I have an "PH"?

Quote Originally Posted by cinder & smoke View Post

done!:d

done!
    Meanwhile, back at the Race Track ...

Meanwhile, back at the Race Track ...

Press Conference on Speed right now. I am at work so can't watch it...supposed rules changes at Daytona?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy'sMom View Post
    Press Conference on Speed right now. I am at work so can't watch it...supposed rules changes at Daytona?!?
    Bumping allowed.

Larger holes in the restrictor plates and changes to the wing o- the COT- they are going back to the old setup on the cars.

more info:

*K&N Filters will sponsor Grand National East and West Series for the next 7 yrs.

*Fuel injection in Cup by 2011. Some teams have already tested with it but the onlything holding it back is Nascar being able to police it in the garage area. Nascar developed and tested it in the last 8 months.

*Brian France met with each team, face to face, to discuss/listen to there ideas about the cars/sport.

*The next major change to the Cup car could be the splitter. France said they've been talking about doing something in that area and have received some negative feedback from the major car manufactures about said splitter.

*Spoiler change has nothing to do with the car getting lift when spun around backwards but more to do about the look and handling of the car. Nascar hopes to have the spoiler fully implemented for speedways by Texas Motor Speedway.

*More options with the roof flaps and the "Shark Fin" that will be added at Daytona will help with cars lifting off of the ground

* 63/64 inch size restrictor plate to be used at Daytona and Talladega, biggest since 1989.

*Yellow line rule stays for now but bump-drafting rules that have been in place at Daytona & Talladega will be eliminated.. Robin Pemberton says, "Boys, have at it!"

*France says once litigation is done with Kentucky Speedway they will be considered for a Cup date.

*John Darby has been promoted to Managing Director of Competition. Darby will serve as Cup Director until a new one is found.

*France says New York (marketing/sponsorship) office close to pulling two or three new sponsors into Nascar.

*NASCAR promotional video claims Nascar is the number 1 recycler in all of sports. Going green in more ways than one!

*France says "One of our chief architects" for iRacing (simulated racing on computers) is Dale Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR iRacing Drivers World Championship is launching on Feb 9th.

*France: ``We're putting things back in the drivers hands we're going to loosen up & the goal is to make very, very good racing, better."

* France says the goal is to open up the racing. "It's a contact sport and we want to encourage that." W00T!!!

*France mentions Jim Hunter, says his (cancer)treatment is ongoing and is soon to get clean bill of health.

*Nascar now is including its list of banned substances in the rulebook. Change from last year. Teams did preseason teasts and the drivers will be tested in Feb. <<< Thanks Jeremy!

*Truck series goes back to "traditional" pit stops and will have double file restart, yes, Shootout Style!

Thanks for all the info!

This is our last race-free weekend...Next week, Rolex 24 hours at Daytona, and the Toyota All-star Shoot-out in Irwindale!!! Who-hoo!

Rusty Wallace just put an '07 car on the Barrett Jackson auction with 4 passes to the Twins and Daytona along with jump suits, radios and seats in the in the pits for the 500. The package sold for 95k.

What did you think of our special behind-the-scenes show "Countdown to Daytona: Joe Gibbs Racing" on SPEED last night? Three more one-hour episodes are coming over the next three weeks! I can't wait

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    What did you think of our special behind-the-scenes show "Countdown to Daytona: Joe Gibbs Racing" on SPEED last night? Three more one-hour episodes are coming over the next three weeks! I can't wait
    I was watching football, so I DVR'ed it. Looking forward to seeing it!

What do you think about Dear Denny and his brillant basketball move?