Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rockin' Rocco

Rockin' Rocco

You truly are a rock star, aren't ya, Rocco? You have fans in both the cat and dog world and now that you're COTD, you'll have even more human fans than I'm sure you already have. You are just a cutie pie and your antics make you even cuter. Enjoy your day as COTD, little one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Rocco

How adorable you and your terrier friend are together in your cat bed. I was stunned to see where you live, my Koko kitty and I live in South Windsor, just across the river! I hope you and all your animal companions have a wonderful life, and Rocco, enjoy your special day!

Rocco, you are adorable, and that picture with your girlfriend is just precious! How sweet!

Enjoy your COTD honors, honey, and have a great day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

indiewolf Guest

beautiful rocco

Wow, all three of these photos are outstanding, among the best I've ever seen here. Rocco is fantastic!

Cong-CAT-ulations on COTD, Rocco!
    What a handsome fellow you are! Your buddies are cute, too!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

Rocco, you are such a beautiful tabby boy. I love the picture of you hugging your girlfriend.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day today!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a Great Trio you make with Butch and Your True Love Manning, Rocco.
    You can feel the love eminating through the screen, and that last photo of Rocco and Manning is so touching.
    As is the one of Roccoa and Butch sharing thier great bed together, showing tht of course Dogs and Cats can be the best of friends , putting an end to the myth that they are natural enemies.

And Rocco , you certainly are one Handsome Tabby with so handsome markings, and kind and loving hart and a gentle nature.
    Your Family must feel good going home knowing that thier Loyal Friend is waiting to greet them after a hard days work!!!

The Found Cats are so pleased to send a Three Way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW to Butch, Manning Our Newest Plas and Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat of the Day Royal Rocco!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Grrrrrr, Rocco! What a handsome boy You and Manning make a super sweet couple. I bet you can't wait for the weekend to get with your sweetie!
    Little Butch has a certain kinda love for you too!
    You are just bursting with love to give and receive Happy COTD!!!

Stereotypes

Rocco and millions of other cats are proof that a cat is not just an independent creature that just lays around, eats and uses the litterbox. They also need us to play with them, like our company and show us by talking to us and spending alot of time with us. Actually, for this reason, there are too many cats in shelters - people were under the impression that if they want a pet that doesn't need much from them, get a cat. This is not the case however; just because they don't need to be walked (and actually, for the most part, should not go out unsupervised ever!), they do depend on us for companionship, not only food and water. And they can get pretty vocal when ignored. My cats have always brought me their toys and then fetched them when I threw them so I guess although people perceive this as a trait for dogs, not all dogs fetch either. Cats need us just as much as dogs do - and love us right back just like dogs do.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Ravishing rocco!!!

What a handsome boy you are!!! And how nice that you have so many friends!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Happy Cat of the Day to you darling Rocco...friend to all! I ask you. How heart squishing are those photos? As a fellow poster commented, some of the most precious pics ever to grace he pages of Pet Talk! You and your beautiful furry soul mate Manning make one precious couple! And yes, that shot of you with your pup pal Butch is living proof that doggies and kitties can be the best of buds! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with; overflowing with so much love, of the human and furry kind! Doesn't get much better than that, does it Rocco? Congratulations and oodles of love and snuggles to you on your big day on the big stage, precious boy! I hope that you and Manning and Butch can hook up to enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled "top cat" day of celebration!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-13-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocco what a charming character you are!!!

I'm still smiling from seeing your pictures and reading about you. You are a fella on the go, eh? Always something interesting to do. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravishing Rocco!

Rocco, you and your 'brother' and 'girlfriend' are so pretty! I can tell that you enjoy life!
    And - enjoy your COTD status!

Gives me cheezebuger, or da kat getz it!

Or

Taykin Hostuge, Ur doin' it rite!

Blog Entries

Rocco

Rocco, you are one handsome kitteh! Our baby brother, Baby Rascal looks just like you! KatMa thought Ocicats have lots of spots on the fur. One person told KatMa that B.Rascal is a Silver Gray but KatMa thinks he's a gray/white tabby.

We think your buddies are very cute -- it must be fun to have a puppy as a friend once a kitty gets used to the puppy.

Have a great day celebrating with your fur buddies and your purrents. Live long & prosper: always loved, cherished and adored which is what every pet deserves.

xo & purrs from me, Norman, my baby brother Felix and our wee baby, Baby Rascal. We are recycled and rescued kitties.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore