Thread: Fantastic Fuzzy

Fantastic Fuzzy

Hello, Fuzzy Your story melted my heart. I am glad your human saved you and your siblings. Enjoy some chips and your special day. Purrs to you and your human.

Fuzzy is the best, for sure. Your neighbor's dad, not so much. At least you were able to give Fuzzy and her siblings a chance at a good life. She's beautiful and most deserving of her title of COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am tempted to make up a poem Fuzzy Wuzzy is a Cat , but I cant think of anything. Fuzzys such a Lucky Black Cat to find you , and a Pox on someone who would put 5 week old Kittens outside away from their Momma,
    thats just mean.
    After all Kittens are Creatures of Our All Loving Lord God too.

We are glad that you and Your Litter Mates were All Lucky enough to find the Furrever Homes that you so richly deserve and that you have your place in the sun where you are cherished and where you can cherish your Families!!

Tubster Panther , Tubby 2, Ebony Beau Tubster and All of Our Black Pets and Awesome Black Angels send an Awesome MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Newest Elegant Ebonite Fuzzy The Fortunate!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fuzzy :)

Fuzzy, I just love your mischevious smirk. You are a loving and sweet black velvet girl kitty. My black velvet male kitty (Obsidian aka Sid) says hello and merowwwwwwww.

Which when translated means... Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty girl.

"Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Hi beautiful girl!!
    Thank God for your awesome human who saved you and your siblings, and made sure each one got a loving home

You're such a cute little love, I'm glad you're our COTD, you sure deserve the title... Now go and claim lots of extra treats to celebrate!!!

Have a beautiful day sweet Fuzzy!!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Fuzzy what a beauty you are!!!

My cat, Chester, thinks you look fantastic too!!! He loves it when an ebony kitty gets top honors. We are so glad you and all your siblings were saved. How any one could do that to you is beyond me. You got the last laugh though, you not only survived, but have a wonderful loving home and family now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there beautiful Fuzzy with the sparkling green eyes! What a stunningly handsome fellow you are! (Are you winking at us?) So happy to meet you, sweetheart! Thank goodness for your hero rescuers! I can't comprehend how any human could be so cruel and heartless as your neighbor's dad!!! But yes indeedy, living well is the best revenge, and that you are! We so happy that you and all for you siblings were saved! And extra happy that you Fuzzy, landed in the bestest forever home imaginable! Every kitty deserves to be loved as you are! And every kitty lover would feel blessed to have best friend and furkid in you!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash, sweetheart! Please have your Mom give you a hug, kiss, and some popcorn, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fuzzy!!!

I must start off by saying that your friend's father is a horrible person and what he did is against the law...thank God you two saved Fuzzy and her siblings! I thank you, and I'm sure the kitties do too!

Thanks

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. She is wonderful and finally turned 5. She is growing up so fast on me and I love her to pieces. I will give her some kisses and maybe some popcorn if she is good. Thank you for the great words about how I saved her, it was not a hard decision to do so. Thank you all and give your kittys some love from Fuzzy =)

Another reason for animal activists to act

Thank goodness your neighbor's daughter doesn't take after her father. Thank goodness you were able to save those poor kittens from a certain death. Thank goodness there are MANY animal activists in Canada who are sick and tired of the abuse of these beautiful and innocent animals and have been working tirelessly for MANY years to change the laws that are too lenient. Thank goodness the government is FINALLY starting to listen to the facts about mandatory sterilization in shelters, etc. Thank goodness one day stories like this will be few instead of many.

Please continue to contact your members of parliament and demand proper laws to protect cats, dogs and other family pets and if you have never written to your representative, please make 2010 the year where you do.

Thanks so much on behalf of those suffering who can't speak for themselves.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Catmandu, I'll join in on the poem with you...

Fuzzy Wuzzy is a cat,
    A lovely blackie cat, at that!

Your coat looks like soft velvet, Fuzzy! I'm intrigued that you like to help your person shower and eat popcorn ... is it snack time yet? I hope you had a very special day as the Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you everyone

Thanks everyone for the comments fuzzy got her popcorn and praises from me and everyone in the house. She had a great day and I have never regretted saving her. She is always around thank you so much =)

Hello to all your kittys from fuzzy as she basked in her glory =)